RimWorld

RimWorld

EPOE-Forked: Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering - Forked
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Victorique  [developer] 31 Dec, 2019 @ 7:30am
Bug Reports
Here you can report any bugs or conflicts you might have.
If you do not know how to, I suggest following this handy guide made by Fluffy.

Please note that 99% of all conflicts arise from improperly ordered mods, so make sure to test your mod load order properly before reporting!
Last edited by Victorique; 31 Dec, 2019 @ 7:41am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 170 comments
Krausladen 6 Jan, 2020 @ 11:44am 
Error log:

Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.RecipeDef named InstallNaturalEye (wanter=recipes)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader:TryResolveDef(String, FailMode, Object)
Verse.WantedRefForList`1:TryResolve(FailMode)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader:ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences(FailMode)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:ItemFromXmlFile(String, Boolean)
ModManager.Manifest:For(ModMetaData)
ModManager.Extensions:MatchesIdentifier(ModMetaData, String)
ModManager.ModButton_Installed:MatchesIdentifier(String)
ModManager.<>c__DisplayClass49_0:<get_LoadOrderIssues>b__1(ModButton_Installed)
System.Linq.Enumerable:First(IEnumerable`1, Func`2, Fallback)
System.Linq.Enumerable:FirstOrDefault(IEnumerable`1, Func`2)
ModManager.Manifest:get_LoadOrderIssues()
ModManager.Manifest:get_Issues()
ModManager.ModButton_Installed:get_Issues()
ModManager.ModButton:DoModIssuesIcon(Rect)
ModManager.ModButton_Installed:DoModButton(Rect, Boolean, Action, Action, Boolean, String)
ModManager.Page_BetterModConfig:DoActiveMods(Rect)
ModManager.Page_BetterModConfig:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

I didn't get this bug before changing to this mod. Other version worked fine.
Krausladen 6 Jan, 2020 @ 11:45am 
I didn't change the load order either, its sitting exactly in the same spot as the mod this replaced.
Krausladen 6 Jan, 2020 @ 12:25pm 
Yeah unfortunately, the game is unplayable for me. This broke the simple prosthetics table. Advanced bionics table seems to function fine.
Krausladen 6 Jan, 2020 @ 12:49pm 
Reverting to the original mod fixed everything back to normal function and removed all associated errors.
Aurani  [developer] 7 Jan, 2020 @ 3:56am 
Should be fixed now, could you try downloading the mod again and see if it works?
Last edited by Aurani; 7 Jan, 2020 @ 3:56am
sunfyer455 7 Jan, 2020 @ 4:20am 
i have a bug where i cant click the "add bill" button on the fabrication bench and it also shows events such as "robot 32 has finished bill [something]" when opening the bills tab on the fabrication workbench

i will try to gather information like logs and mods, mod order and the like right now, but wanted to at least inform you.

Here is the HugsLib log: https://gist.github.com/f18c2324095c54b1c0d1b3ca53aebb91
Here's ModsConfig.xml: https://pastebin.com/dS4eeuk2
Tested Savegame: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ycji9lyko5gbj5g/The%20Red%20Octopus%20Bimabor.rws?dl=0

Important: in the savegame i don't have this EPOE Mod installed!
Last edited by sunfyer455; 7 Jan, 2020 @ 5:16am
Aurani  [developer] 7 Jan, 2020 @ 4:25am 
@sunfyer455 - Did you by chance uninstall the old EPOE without removing all the bills in the workbench before installing our EPOE?
Last edited by Aurani; 7 Jan, 2020 @ 4:25am
sunfyer455 7 Jan, 2020 @ 4:38am 
Originally posted by Aurani:
@sunfyer455 - Did you by chance uninstall the old EPOE without removing all the bills in the workbench before installing our EPOE?

its the first time i installed a mod that does something with prostethics and didnt even know there was a mod called EPOE
Tarojun  [developer] 7 Jan, 2020 @ 7:29am 
I see Bionic Heart being mentioned to be crafted, but that is something kind of removed from EPOE. The recipe to make it has been removed, and I suspect you have it in your fabrication bench. Remove the recipe and any unfinished ones of the Bionic Heart, before adding EPOE.
Edit: Checking the save file, indeed, you got bills for the Bionic Heart in the fabrication, and an unfinished one existing in game..

As a unrelated side note, you got overlapping power lines on same tiles in 3 locations next to each other, at the (105-107, 142) co-ordinates. It kind of may spam your logs in the future.
I believe you have underwater conduits overlapping with the watermill generator, if I read your save file without loading the game.
Last edited by Tarojun; 7 Jan, 2020 @ 7:38am
sunfyer455 7 Jan, 2020 @ 8:12am 
ok thanks for the answer!
I will try that and will report back later
sunfyer455 7 Jan, 2020 @ 8:26am 
thank you very much, that did the trick!
Last edited by sunfyer455; 7 Jan, 2020 @ 8:26am
ZzZombo 12 Jan, 2020 @ 9:31pm 
Seems this mod causes all natural body parts and organs to take damage upon pawn's death and become destroyed, even if they were not affected by anything beforehand, leaving only implants intact. I've removed all other mods having anything even remotely to do with health and implants. There are no errors in the log.
Tarojun  [developer] 12 Jan, 2020 @ 10:54pm 
This mod doesn't have any C# stuff at all to do any fancy such as that. It's a pure xml written mod, meaning it only uses existing mechanics in vanilla, which does not do any of that you described.

Only thing I can think of that can do that is A RimWorld of Magic on enemy mage pawns, a self-destruct mechanism upon being downed, so you can't capture and recruit mages so easily.
Victorique  [developer] 13 Jan, 2020 @ 4:54am 
As Tarojun has said, there is absolutely no way of that happening with our mod, given that it would require assemblies our mod doesn't have.

Typically, when reporting a bug, you should first give your absolute best to narrow down the possibilities, and the first step would be disabling the mod you're suspecting the most.
ReCarno 21 Jan, 2020 @ 3:00am 
When a surgeon-colonist tries to implant some prosthesis or remove a part of the body, the surgeon simply stands nearby and does nothing, then starts busy (removes the medication and prosthesis and puts it back) and so on.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 170 comments
Per page: 1530 50