Stellaris

[Mod Merged!]Additional Mega Planets
Complex  [developer] 6 May, 2019 @ 11:45am
Bugs
Bugs
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Xata 6 May, 2019 @ 6:57pm 
I'm not super knowledgeable about the game but may have found a bug. The description for the maintenance drones made it seems like they would be producing quite a bit more than 4 amenities but thats all mine seemed to be producing(same with the agri-drones). Attached a screenshot so you can look. If I'm just misunderstanding then sorry and feel free to remove the post.

https://imgur.com/a/eyJX8kZ
Complex  [developer] 6 May, 2019 @ 8:42pm 
Originally posted by Spoony:
I'm not super knowledgeable about the game but may have found a bug. The description for the maintenance drones made it seems like they would be producing quite a bit more than 4 amenities but thats all mine seemed to be producing(same with the agri-drones). Attached a screenshot so you can look. If I'm just misunderstanding then sorry and feel free to remove the post.

Hey man! thanks for the feedback! that is the individual output a maintnence drone has. you have 67 drones working there and tending to the queen, so you have +268 (you can see that by expanding the jobs)! hope it helps!

remember queens need a lot of maintnence, thats why you see only a 9 amenities output in the planet summary
Xata 7 May, 2019 @ 7:53am 
Originally posted by Complex:
Originally posted by Spoony:

Hey man! thanks for the feedback! that is the individual output a maintnence drone has. you have 67 drones working there and tending to the queen, so you have +268 (you can see that by expanding the jobs)! hope it helps!

remember queens need a lot of maintnence, thats why you see only a 9 amenities output in the planet summary

I was misunderstanding what base job production meant, thanks for the clarification.
jlmdragon 10 May, 2019 @ 12:07pm 
so for the machine mega world i found a bug where the decision requires you to fill the world with hive districts (hivemind cities) rather than nexus districts (machine cities)
Complex  [developer] 10 May, 2019 @ 1:31pm 
Originally posted by jlmdragon:
so for the machine mega world i found a bug where the decision requires you to fill the world with hive districts (hivemind cities) rather than nexus districts (machine cities)
oh! probably just a tooltip error, will fix it asap
Complex  [developer] 10 May, 2019 @ 1:33pm 
Originally posted by jlmdragon:
there, uploaded it with the new tooltip, sorry about that and thanks for letting me know!! hope you are enjoying the mod!
Galphanore 4 Jan, 2020 @ 10:59am 
Running into a bit of a problem. I have a couple Matryoshka worlds and, somehow, one of them has gotten stuck with "Center of Drug Trade". It has 0% crime (yay Antivirus Agents), 71% stability, 417 available housing, 75 available jobs, 25 available amenities...but somehow it's still the center of drug trade. In an all-machine empire. Regardless of that bit, though, I am getting a pop-up every few months saying that the crime has been reduced/eliminated there but the center of drug trade thing doesn't go away. Is this because it used to be the world of a biological race and I kinda converted them into energy and used that to power the conversion of their planet into a giant computer?
Galphanore 4 Jan, 2020 @ 11:21am 
Originally posted by Galphanore:
Running into a bit of a problem. I have a couple Matryoshka worlds and, somehow, one of them has gotten stuck with "Center of Drug Trade". It has 0% crime (yay Antivirus Agents), 71% stability, 417 available housing, 75 available jobs, 25 available amenities...but somehow it's still the center of drug trade. In an all-machine empire. Regardless of that bit, though, I am getting a pop-up every few months saying that the crime has been reduced/eliminated there but the center of drug trade thing doesn't go away. Is this because it used to be the world of a biological race and I kinda converted them into energy and used that to power the conversion of their planet into a giant computer?

Basically, every few months I get an event saying "Order Restored on Unimatrix Three" but nothing changes.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50