Space Engineers

Space Engineers

Unofficial Space Engineers Patch Beta
TwitchingPsycho  [developer] 21 Dec, 2019 @ 7:18am
How you do things? (Wheels)
I'm wondering, what is your preferred side when you work on your builds?
What i mean by that is that most have a side they usually tend to stick to, like i usually mirror a ship but i'm placing blocks on the left side of a station or ship. I'm usually always facing it from the front and place block on my right (ships left side) if that makes any sense. Why i'm asking is that groups changed for the wheels and i'm bringing back the old way where all wheels were in the group and not to groups based on sides requiring me to have two wheel groups in my toolbar rather then one which i extremely prefer. I always hated the fact that the wheels first grouped block was the right side when i always used the left side. Just some years old nitpick i have and wonder if i should actually make the wheels first in group be left side wheels rather then right as it used to be. So feedback would be crucial for this one. As i saw Keen didn't change that, i guess most people didn't really bothered with that or actually use the right side?

Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Balmung 21 Dec, 2019 @ 9:26am 
Is it not possible to have all of them?
TwitchingPsycho  [developer] 21 Dec, 2019 @ 10:05am 
Well, probably is but that would overclutter the UI and the block grouping supposed to fix that, not add to the issue. xD
Last edited by TwitchingPsycho; 21 Dec, 2019 @ 10:05am
Annastasya 19 Dec, 2020 @ 12:45pm 
I do just like you do, in fact I tend to (unintentionally) grab the left block first even when loading my bar with modded wheels...habit I guess?

On a side note, does the new update with all of the suspension changes cause issues with the unofficial patch?
TwitchingPsycho  [developer] 20 Dec, 2020 @ 2:56am 
It might, haven't looked at it yet, didn't get any complaints but... SE be SE.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50