RimWorld

RimWorld

Material Filter
Mbos 2 Jun, 2020 @ 2:58pm
FPS issue when used with LWM's deep storage
When i select the storage of some of the storages it slows down the game. Tough weirdly only on the once's that dont show your extra material selection. I'm sure its something between this mod and LWM because i removed this one and it doesnt happen.
I know not the end of the world but i tought i would infrom you.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Kami Katze  [developer] 20 Jul, 2020 @ 8:46am 
fixed now? it was some leftover code in my mod^^
The Lord Of Lmao 31 Jul, 2020 @ 12:24am 
I still have the same problem with deep storage mods. I right click and the game gets super choppy to the point it takes like 1-2 seconds to register my cursors on items. I use LWM and simply storage mods and also ogrestack. I think it's a problem with the base game maybe. It doesn't seem to handle anything that had more than 2 options well lol.
Azareck 7 Dec, 2020 @ 8:41am 
I have the same problem, but only certain storage units like Bundles Wrap Big from (JDS) Simple Storage. My game would be running perfectly (60 fps) even when opening the storage unit's Contents tab, but the second I open the Storage tab it would drop to 2-4 fps.
Grumpy Wombat 10 Jan, 2021 @ 8:31am 
I also still have this issue; when using other storage solutions it seems to be fine.
The Lord Of Lmao 10 Jan, 2021 @ 11:50am 
It's still ♥♥♥♥♥♥? That's Shame, I haven't played Rimworld in a while cause mods were acting a bit wonky. i'll have to have another crack at it next major update. Hopefully everything is up to date again.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50