Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

Metal Music Pack/Mod (+100 songs)
Luken 29 Oct, 2018 @ 6:23am
Action music broken in Airship map
Airship's action music no longer works with this mod installed (game keeps "cycling" through the map's three available tracks constantly without actually playing anything), but music for other maps with exclusive music (The Tragic Kingdom, Krampus Lair, Monster Ball) works perfectly fine. The trader time music for the map works however, but the action music doesn't play at all (this issue is present both in online and solo matches). Please fix this problem, if possible.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Wolf1366  [developer] 29 Oct, 2018 @ 9:56am 
Check the "Vocals" option in audio, it's weird because I didn't touch the Airship music files
Wolf1366  [developer] 29 Oct, 2018 @ 10:00am 
If this doesn't work it could be that the Airship music files are in the same code that the other general action music, if this is the case, I sadly can't fix anything because the .txt doesn't exist anymore and TWI rehuses to give that file
Luken 29 Oct, 2018 @ 10:00am 
Nope, vocals are disabled, otherwise i don't think the mod would work on any maps
Luken 29 Oct, 2018 @ 10:07am 
Yeah, looking at the files, it could be that Airship's music definitions are grouped with the default action music, as i can see .bnk files for Tragic Kingdom (WwiseDefaultBank_WW_Music_SS_2017.bnk), Krampus Lair (WwiseDefaultBank_WW_Music_Krampus_2017.bnk) and Monster Ball (WwiseDefaultBank_WW_Music_Fall_2018.bnk), but not for Airship
Luken 29 Oct, 2018 @ 10:10am 
If you indeed cannot fix it, oh well. Not that big of a loss, really, as it's only one map that's broken with this mod
Luken 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:52am 
Getting back onto this somewhat old topic, looks like Tripwire have finally released proper documentation for audio modding, along with the long-lost .txt files for the audio definitions, so you should be able fix the broken Airship map music now: https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/a43p2l/merry_xmas_audio_modding_support/
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50