Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

Metal Music Pack/Mod (+100 songs)
How to instal the mod
title
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Wolf1366  [developer] 17 Oct, 2018 @ 7:33pm 
Thank you, now I know that can happen that the files are installed in the cache instead of the corresponding directory, you should go to C:Users\(your name)\Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Cache and look for the file "WwiseDefaultBank_WW_MACT_Default", in the directory of those files you must copy the folder WwiseAudio in Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Published/BrewedPC
Last edited by Wolf1366; 20 Oct, 2018 @ 5:24pm
Thanks!

KF2 deserved more brütal songs and so a son of Metal granted us with such gift!
Wolf1366  [developer] 17 Oct, 2018 @ 7:54pm 
Hope you enjoy it! They are 100 of the 50 tracks that brings the default game in action soundtrack, a change that the game really needed and that feels fresh because unlike the metalcore bands, all of these sound different despite playing the same subgenre
Originally posted by Wolf1366:
Thank you, now I know that can happen that the files are installed in the cache instead of the corresponding directory, you should go to C:Users\(your name)\Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Cache and look for the file "WwiseDefaultBank_WWW_MACT_Default", in the directory of those files you must copy the folder WwiseAudio in Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Published/BrewedPC
Could you help please i really want to get this mod to work but i cant find the WwiseAudio folder in my cache i even searched the name in my pc and i could not find any folder with that name.
Nvm i found it i just had to search WwiseAudio instead of WwiseDefaultBank_WWW_MACT_Default awesome mod btw you did a amazing job:chug:
i found the file, but do not know what to do with it. sound fun as hEck though:oldschool:
Wolf1366  [developer] 20 Oct, 2018 @ 7:29pm 
Cheekiest Breeker all you have to do is cut the WwiseAudio folder and paste it into Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Published\BrewedPC
i couldnt find a published under kf2game so i put the folder under cache and now the game doesnt have any sound so I think im getting closer
Wolf1366  [developer] 21 Oct, 2018 @ 11:53am 
Create the Published and BrewedPC folder under KFGame and paste the WwiseAudio folder in there
Iateyoface9d7n 27 Jan, 2019 @ 12:02pm 
I found the BrewedPC folder in "Steamapps\workshop\content\232090\1539492890\KFGame", so I'm just gonna move it to my Documents "KillingFloor2" folder. Will report progress.
I think I have the mod in the right place but it's still not showing in the game, is there an offline version of the game I need to startup instead?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50