Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

AAA: Generals - Rise of the Republic + Italians (Aging, Advancing, Acclimatising)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Benjin  [developer] 20 Aug, 2018 @ 2:07am
Report Bugs Here
Even though the mod is pretty much stable and very compatible with other mods, there may be some things I may have missed or not had the opportunity to test and find out myself yet.

Bug Report
Please add along with your bug reports:
  • Detailed description of what the issue is.
  • Screenshot(s) / Video(s) showing the issue (a picture says a thousand words).
  • List of mods you were using at the time (ideally with download links, so I can quickly find and download them).

Thanks!

Known Bugs / Other Issues
These are the following bugs or other issues that have been officially reported (if reports from below are missing in this list, it means that they have been fixed):
  • Different looking heads for the Politicians.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Project_Scarface 16 Jan, 2021 @ 6:36am 
@Benjin

Currently there is a bug that makes the legs of the generals looks gray, and when they reach more range their lower part is invisible, an empty space and then the legs, it is a bug that affects the visibility of the characters, I have tried with the vanilla version, just activating the AAA Generals: Rise of the Republic and the same bug keeps appearing, also enabling the AAA Generals Romans to see if it was because it was missing and neither, it keeps giving the same bug. Do you think it could be due to a texture or conversion failure? because it is very strange

Now I will send you the images, when I find out how to do it
Lufian 21 Feb, 2021 @ 6:15pm 
Seems to crash when I load it with Divide et Impera mod
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50