Issues Template:

Details
Tell us exactly what happens, every single detail that you can think of

Screenshots
Provide a screenshot of the issue so we can debug it's not a user issue

Steps to reproduce
Tell us how to reproduce the problem, step by step

https://github.com/ForrestMarkX/ClassicMode-Issues/issues

If not done in this format reported issues will be removed.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Putrid Being 13 Aug, 2018 @ 3:51pm 
Had a bullpup in inventory
Picked up another bullpup that the map had spawned
Sold first bullpup
Second bullpup would not show in the trader menu.
Gear Shift 25 Aug, 2018 @ 10:37am 
Copying my post from github to here:

Players disconnect when switching to ClassicMode

Details
When switching to ClassicMode from another game mode, my console spits out

[0149.85] ScriptLog: Got bad game mode KFClassicModeSrv.KFGameInfo_LegacySurvival expected KFGameContent.KFGameInfo_Survival
[0149.85] DevNet: PreLogin failure: Server No longer available. Mismatch DesiredGameMode.

The screen flashes once with the in game menu as if they're connected before kicking all connected players from the server. They have to reconnect to the server to get back on.

Screenshots
Screenshot.

Steps to reproduce
Switch from another gamemode type to ClassicMode at the end of a match.

ServerExtMut.xVotingHandler conflict

Details
When using ServerExt, specifically ServerExtMut.xVotingHandler, two menus for map and gametype voting appear at the round end screen. One has the correct list of maps and game types, the other only has maps. If I disable ServerExtMut.xVotingHandler, then I can't get any of the other game modes and switch out of ClassicMode.

If I add the other game modes under [KFClassicModeSrv.xVotingHandler] then the game won't switch out of classic mode no matter what is voted for.

Screenshots
Screenshot of the problem.

Steps to reproduce
Make sure the ServerExtMut.xVotingHandler mutator is active, then reach the end of match voting screen.

--- 14 Sep, 2018 @ 8:16pm 
Seems to be some performance issues at the beginning of every round. The game will freeze for a few seconds then go back to normal about two or three times. This was occurring with my friend as well. These freezes only occur at the beginning of the round.

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this.
Last edited by ---; 14 Sep, 2018 @ 8:20pm
Forrest Mark X  [developer] 17 Nov, 2018 @ 10:32am 
Originally posted by Paxzypa:
Seems to be some performance issues at the beginning of every round. The game will freeze for a few seconds then go back to normal about two or three times. This was occurring with my friend as well. These freezes only occur at the beginning of the round.

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this.

This issue is not related to Classic Mode, it's related to the new asset loading system TWI implemented that is not asynchronous
Goom 30 Mar, 2021 @ 1:24am 
No music for me
Details
Every time I hit tab the game will crash, I thought it was a scoreboard issue, but i rebound the scoreboard key and hitting tab still crashed.

Screenshots
Nothing to screenshot

Steps to reproduce
Load in to a map with the mutator, hit TAB
Ender 24 May, 2023 @ 1:07pm 
It seems to have a bug where I can't sell picked up weapons. A picked up weapon isn't visible when opening Trader menu.
Last edited by Ender; 24 May, 2023 @ 1:08pm
LOL DUDE 1 Jul, 2023 @ 12:21pm 
I know it's been a long time since this mutator's been updated, but I love the idea and implementation of it, and I'm sincerely hoping it can be fixed up just a bit so it's returned to its former glory.
I've opened issues 7[github.com], 8[github.com], 9[github.com] & 10[github.com] on the GitHub page, with the former two being major bugs and the latter being minor. Any chance these could be addressed?
GANocidal 9 Aug, 2023 @ 8:10am 
Originally posted by fear:
Details
Every time I hit tab the game will crash, I thought it was a scoreboard issue, but i rebound the scoreboard key and hitting tab still crashed.

Screenshots
Nothing to screenshot

Steps to reproduce
Load in to a map with the mutator, hit TAB

Ran into the same issue, Scoreboard is indeed what's crashing it, but there's also the additional issue of the keys not changing to the new binds. I rebound it from TAB to M manually by editing the "Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Config\KFClassicInput.cfg" and I can reflexively press TAB to my hearts content because M crashes it now :D
[Hunter]XN 12 Aug, 2023 @ 4:44am 
Why does the difficulty autoset itself to HoE? It's really damn annoying, anyway to change it?
limbus 27 Aug, 2023 @ 4:21am 
Originally posted by Ender:
It seems to have a bug where I can't sell picked up weapons. A picked up weapon isn't visible when opening Trader menu.
the only exceptions to this are the varmint rifle and the revolvers. everything else doesn't show up in the trader menu.

i'm assuming this is an adjacent glitch but if you find a dropped 9mm it doesn't turn your 9mm into dual 9mms, you just carry two separate single ones. you also can't drop the second one or sell it at the trader, so you're just stuck with a redundant 9mm
Last edited by limbus; 29 Aug, 2023 @ 3:49am
limbus 29 Aug, 2023 @ 3:50am 
Originally posted by Hunter:
Why does the difficulty autoset itself to HoE? It's really damn annoying, anyway to change it?
add ?difficulty=0-3 (0 is normal, 1 is hard, 2 is suicidal, 3 is HoE) to the end of the console command you use to start up the game
[Hunter]XN 29 Aug, 2023 @ 4:50pm 
Originally posted by RubbishBinMan:
Originally posted by Hunter:
add ?difficulty=0-3 (0 is normal, 1 is hard, 2 is suicidal, 3 is HoE) to the end of the console command you use to start up the game

Thanks alot :)
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50