This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Forrest Mark X  [developer] 12 Aug, 2018 @ 3:15pm
Suggestions
Post suggestions here
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
007lord1 12 Aug, 2018 @ 5:17pm 
2 things that could make it feel more like KF1
1.If you can remove the body light so you need a weapon that has a flashlight on it.
2.And have the guns always use the empty reload, so they have just the one animation like how KF1 did.
Windows11 13 Aug, 2018 @ 6:11am 
Disable 3rd-person option and increase other stats? (hp,ammo etc..) thanks

And need site/group link function
Last edited by Windows11; 13 Aug, 2018 @ 9:35am
No Danger 13 Nov, 2018 @ 12:43pm 
I already commented but i'll say it here too, having the mobs work like they do in KF2 basically ruins the experience. When I read "Killing Floor Classic" I expect one of two things, either a skin convertion or a big change to how the mobs play. You did the player part which is very nice.

Mobs were either much faster or much slower depending on difficulty. Depending on the damage type scrakes were tougher than Fleshpounds. Fleshpounds and Scrakes were much tougher and faster when they beserked.. you couldn't just kite them forever even with extra movement speed. Mobs didn't block. Enrage triggers were different. Scrake running attacks did far more damage than standing attacks, so it was actually safter to stand still once they got to you. Most mobs had far fewer attacks but were much more capable of hitting you with them.

Lots and lots of nuances, but there are a few to mull over.
Forrest Mark X  [developer] 30 Nov, 2018 @ 12:02am 
Originally posted by Kenoxon:
Originally posted by Forrest Mark X:
Post suggestions here
Replace Police Constable Rob Briar's voice with Killing Floor 1's male voice one by Mark Hayler, and Lieutenant William "Bill" Masterson's voice with KF1's male voice actor two made by Alan Wilson. I don't think replacing their classic variants are a good idea since some players can choose between the two being the better option.

I can not make sound mods that are not UI sounds, TWI broke SoundCues and refuse to fix them
󠀡 (Banned) 23 Jul, 2019 @ 3:42am 
Is it possible to make it for fleshpounds rage timer get reset once out of sight and only start again once in player's sight?
Forrest Mark X  [developer] 23 Jul, 2019 @ 3:44am 
Could be possible
mec fluuri 15 Jul, 2021 @ 5:47am 
The newer melee weapons still uses kf2's combo attacks (hold mouse1 and you swing your melee weapon of choice three time), unlike kf1's continuous swinging.
It would also be nice that for the Frostfang, instead of ironsights, you melee the weapon instead
Swag 25 Jun, 2022 @ 1:39pm 
What about allowing us to equip conflicting accessories?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50