Space Engineers

Space Engineers

Block Combinations V2
 이 토론은 고정되었습니다. 중요해서 그렇겠죠?
Kham  [개발자] 2017년 8월 26일 오전 6시 55분
BCV2 Suggestions
Since there have already been a few suggestions for other combinations in the comments section, I thought I'd make a discussion where people can post their ideas to keep it all in one place.

I don't promise to add every suggested block combo but if it's something that makes sense then I'll look into it. :)
Kham 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2019년 3월 29일 오후 4시 59분
< >
44개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
Totally Not An Illuminate Spy 2017년 8월 28일 오후 5시 41분 
Would triple-combination blocks be feasible? For example, the glass window/button panel with a catwalk floor?

Alternatively, just a window/catwalk combination.
Kham  [개발자] 2017년 8월 28일 오후 6시 22분 
Yeah so long as it doesn't involve two terminal block types it can probably be done. I'll have a play around with adding windows to the catwalks and see how I get on for the next update. If it goes well I can do button panel/light variants :)
Totally Not An Illuminate Spy 2017년 8월 28일 오후 7시 30분 
Cool!

May I also suggest something else along those lines? A block that has a catwalk floor and is enclosed on two sides and the top by glass, forming a short hallway of sorts. Perhaps even with lights and button panel variants.

Asking, since I was wishing I had a block exactly like that with a recent build of mine.
Myst Leissa 2017년 8월 28일 오후 8시 29분 
I don't know if this is in the pack already (didn't finish reading) but I've always wanted a Passage-way Block with a door on the end that faces the Open Side (for elevators/turboshaft styles)
Noctre 2017년 8월 29일 오전 6시 29분 
Could you add pilot seat with lcd´s on sides?
Kham  [개발자] 2017년 8월 29일 오전 7시 06분 
@Madman_Andre @JuStX2 both good ideas, I'll add them to my list. :)

@NocturneCZ I really wish I could add that as an option but sadly you can't have two terminal blocks combined, so things like Cockpit, LCD, Light, etc can only be combined with a non terminal block like a catwalk, armour block, window, etc. We just have to keep pestering Keen if we want that sort of functionality.
🍁BuzzedBear🍁 2017년 9월 2일 오후 11시 08분 
Hey Kham! Here goes....

Lights. Lights on armor blocks - ESPECIALLY corner block - Corner lights on armor blocks - Corner lights double on Doorframe - sensors on blocks.
@-=312th=- Buzzed Bear

Kinda like Kham said, lights and doors are both terminal blocks, and you can't really combine them. I agree with the others though, especially a sensor+block. kinda kicking myself for not thinking of that, with my love of automatic doors.
🍁BuzzedBear🍁 2017년 9월 3일 오후 3시 49분 
Since when are lights terminal blocks? Or am I using the word "terminal" in the wrong way?
How about a light on the slanted armor blocks? Can you put the Corner lights and Lcds on windows? Would love to see a combination sensor block x pillar.... Pillar with lights on both sides...
Putting the lights (corner light) on an armor block would allow to have the same effect as having them on the door themselves I think.

I am so loving this mod!
Kham  [개발자] 2017년 9월 3일 오후 4시 10분 
'Terminal' blocks are everything that shows up in the control panel when you interact with a grid. Anything which has any sort of settings or toggle function as opposed to being a purely decorative block like armour or windows etc.

Some great ideas though, I'll add them to my list. :)
I've been working on a few new blocks this weekend, will try to keep adding more as I can.
🍁BuzzedBear🍁 2017년 9월 3일 오후 6시 26분 
Greatly appreciate all the work you are putting in.. makes the game so much more fun to build in.
Thanks!
XPModder 2017년 11월 4일 오전 6시 22분 
I think a combination of stairs and a window on one side/on the other side/on both side would be good as well. So you dont need pretty much a full block of space between window and stairs. that block could also be aitight, so you could pressurize the room.
🍁BuzzedBear🍁 2017년 11월 4일 오전 6시 41분 
I was also wishing for a light on conveyor tubes - primarily the straight tube... doable?
Kham  [개발자] 2017년 11월 4일 오전 7시 41분 
XPModder님이 먼저 게시:
I think a combination of stairs and a window on one side/on the other side/on both side would be good as well. So you dont need pretty much a full block of space between window and stairs. that block could also be aitight, so you could pressurize the room.

I'll take a look at possible stair/window combos to see what I can come up with.

-=312th=- Buzzed Bear님이 먼저 게시:
I was also wishing for a light on conveyor tubes - primarily the straight tube... doable?

I'm not 100% sure if I can put a light on a conveyor tube, but I'll take a look and see if it is doable or not.
🍁BuzzedBear🍁 2017년 11월 5일 오전 5시 22분 
Thanks man... Loving your work! Sure makes stations and ships a little more interesting too..
Oh hey... Pillar with lights... awesome! Both sides of the pillar?
< >
44개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50