Total War: WARHAMMER

Total War: WARHAMMER

Wissenlander: Defenders of the South 2.0
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Lt Apollo  [developer] 1 Aug, 2017 @ 9:24am
[Future Projects]--Imperial Collection Addons and Submods
This thread is for requesting additional content and gauging interests as to witch imperial faction should be next.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Slayer King 1 Aug, 2017 @ 2:38pm 
This was a impressive showing of a reskin.I think for future submods you could always make a special unit that goes with the reskin, for example you did the company of honor for Reik-land.So now for Wissenland you could always do Grundel's Defenders or Nuln iron sides.But the next imperial faction in my opinion should be Middenland.
Lt Apollo  [developer] 1 Aug, 2017 @ 2:53pm 
Grundel's Defenders are the next submod I am working on, the plan is faction then one unit for that faction for the initial release.
RIP AND TEAR 1 Aug, 2017 @ 3:24pm 
I do like that the Company of Honour mod is split from the Reikland reskin and is completely optional, it would be nice to see that continue. I'm more into reskins than adding new units myself so I enjoy having the option.
The Running Man 1 Aug, 2017 @ 8:04pm 
STIRLAND NEXT PLEASE!!! or AVERLAND!!
Daelin 1 Aug, 2017 @ 8:50pm 
Lt. Apollo, Well done! I look forward to the day all empire factions are done, making them truly unique.
Might I suggest Telia. Esatlia, or the Border Princes. Or perhaps Kislev as they require some love and variation to the stock empire clones that they are now.
Lt Apollo  [developer] 1 Aug, 2017 @ 10:35pm 
@daelin some fantastic mods already exist for those factions, its the really under developed ones of the imperial provinces that i want to really focus on. Also @Immigration. Stirland and Averland are both top contenders atm. They both requre allot of new assets though where as wissenland inherited allot of reiklander equipment and visual design.
CLYDE 2 Aug, 2017 @ 6:18am 
A Hochland reskin would be nice, and perhaps one of the drakwald partols for their unique unit?
Averland next!! Very well done!
[PuB] Axlegolas 4 Aug, 2017 @ 5:52am 
can the captains also be provincal reskinned? Is this possible? They are bound to the barracks in vanilla, so in an regional recruitment, different baracks should give you access to different captains and units. Great work, pls keep going. Would also like to see the arrogant and snooty Averland units (more plumes and goofy hats).
The Running Man 4 Aug, 2017 @ 9:33am 
wow if you can actually reskin captains and generals, that will be really cool
a regiment I'd like to see would be the Carroburg Greatswords for Middenland?
jmoney740 5 Aug, 2017 @ 11:11am 
My vote is on Stirland!
Corporal Yakob 7 Aug, 2017 @ 12:36pm 
AVERLAND! AVERLAND! AVERLAND!

Mostly because:

A) I used to collect an Averland painted army on tabletop (>_> I was a crap Imperial General though).
B) Besides having a damn cool colour scheme, their status as one of the wealthiest provinces in the Empire and bordering southern realms, allows for some real visually creative snazz: a mix of high-end Imperial equipment (3/4 quarter plate as standard for example) and southern influences, like half-pikes (though I don't expect the already insanely good looking mod to go nuts with new weapons and such!).
C) I love playing as them!

Also, if you guys and gals can pull off a top-notch Averland reskin and *not* give the Greatswords giant capes, I will love you forever; there are already some brilliant reskin mods for various Imperial States but they keep giving Greatswords these massive impractical cloaks that bug me.
Lt Apollo  [developer] 8 Aug, 2017 @ 6:44am 
Averland is in the works...
VoRgAn 10 Aug, 2017 @ 9:53am 
Very good reskin, keep up the good work !
I'd like Middenland or Nordland next, to fight them with Norsca in my next campaign :)
I've not sign up yet, because I don't like to have dozen and dozen of mods, so I'll be waiting for a "all in one" mod of all the empire provinces you'll make !
Do you intend to reskin some of the other factions ? Dwarfs would be awesome ^^
I also approuve you don't add units in the mod, but next to it as a submod.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50