Starbound

Starbound

XS Mechs : Modular Weapons+ Pack
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
lophatkao  [developer] 9 Jul, 2017 @ 12:08pm
Bugs with XS Mechs : Modular Edition
Please post all your bugs about the BASE edition here

Since Hunter is away in the army, i will try to address all the issues that crop up

Thanks for your co-operation :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
lophatkao  [developer] 9 Jul, 2017 @ 12:10pm 
BUG: space collision poly is too big

Fixed!

-------------
see how this works? ;)
Last edited by lophatkao; 9 Jul, 2017 @ 5:31pm
†Moon Enjoyer† 10 Jul, 2017 @ 11:15am 
Was told to post my issues with the skeleton changes here, so I will do that!

My problem with the skeleton is that it messes up the other leg desgins people make or what are in the base game. Like, to make your mech seem normal, you'd have to strictly use the legs in the mod.

Is there a way to make the main mod work in a way that the legs change the skeleton? Say, longer legs like the D-va ones make the body higher up in the air while smaller legs (like the ones in the vanilla game) make the mech shorter?
Theo 10 Jul, 2017 @ 7:34pm 
if you put either of the blade arms into the left slot, if you're firing any of the gravity arms while using the blade, the blade it won't be visible
SammyWhammy 11 Jul, 2017 @ 3:53am 
That's a known bug so you know.
H 11 Jul, 2017 @ 3:10pm 
i found that going down platform makes your legs bug out
ZB26Katana 11 Jul, 2017 @ 9:30pm 
Bug found, not sure I should put it here but,
Ningen Custom Race can't do the Tutorial missions to unlock this since they lack a drop-pod cinematic loading screen to get in to the training course, Crashes to Main Menu.

If this is something you can fix, I have a suggestion how:
Ningen Race is usually using a lot of 'vanilla' human files, so maybe give them the human drop-pod cinematic loading screen to get in and enjoy your lovely mod?

If you need more information, or someone knows where this should go, give me a poke.
Thanks for the fun mod. :)
Bobkat 11 Jul, 2017 @ 9:34pm 
Originally posted by Kyi:
Bug found, not sure I should put it here but,
Ningen Custom Race can't do the Tutorial missions to unlock this since they lack a drop-pod cinematic loading screen to get in to the training course, Crashes to Main Menu.

If this is something you can fix, I have a suggestion how:
Ningen Race is usually using a lot of 'vanilla' human files, so maybe give them the human drop-pod cinematic loading screen to get in and enjoy your lovely mod?

If you need more information, or someone knows where this should go, give me a poke.
Thanks for the fun mod. :)
That is something to go to the Ningen mod developer about.
ZB26Katana 11 Jul, 2017 @ 9:35pm 
Thank you for your time. :)
I had a slight bug when using twin Theta cannons. I fired them into an asteroid and was gonna use it as a shield. When I fired the cannons, they malfunctioned and went to the 5 'oclock position, but never fired. For the duration of the anomaly whenever 'fired' they would auto snap to 5 'oclock and not move or fire, but play the sound. After getting close to some enemies I had a damage field around me that would kill enemies.
MadnessTA 13 Jul, 2017 @ 2:18am 
Characters aren't positioned properly in the bodies. They typically sit too far back and clip the windshields/metal.
lophatkao  [developer] 13 Jul, 2017 @ 7:30pm 
that bug is now fixed Huntrkill3r

player placement inside body is on my todo list 719, it is possible, just not added yet
star 22 Jul, 2017 @ 9:53am 
Originally posted by Kanzu:
Is there a way to make the main mod work in a way that the legs change the skeleton? Say, longer legs like the D-va ones make the body higher up in the air while smaller legs (like the ones in the vanilla game) make the mech shorter?

I'd also like to know if this is possible, although my reasoning is due to the Sigma legs being far too small with the extended skeleton.
†Moon Enjoyer† 22 Jul, 2017 @ 10:31am 
Originally posted by plebian:
Originally posted by Kanzu:

I'd also like to know if this is possible, although my reasoning is due to the Sigma legs being far too small with the extended skeleton.

That is now a reason for me too.
lophatkao  [developer] 22 Jul, 2017 @ 4:14pm 
sigma legs are on my todo list, the ones i have atm are 'first pass' legs, not exactly how i wanted them to look but work enough to use
of the 4 animation frames for legs, its pretty much just 'standing' frame that makes them look so derpy
'step' frame i like (the one it uses when in 0g, makes the legs tuck up under the bod)
boost 1&2 feel like they're a bit too far back

tried some code for reading the height of leg picture and setting legsize based on that, but it horribly didnt work :( too much transparency throwing off size calc - but transparency needed, so catch 22
Pepper-Oni 24 Jul, 2017 @ 4:23am 
My mech seems to think that ice planets are hot. I'm playing as Draconis by the way.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
Per page: 1530 50