Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

Windy Plains
Benzoquinone  [developer] 15 May, 2017 @ 10:19am
Suggestions
Please limit suggestions to this mod only.
Last edited by Benzoquinone; 15 May, 2017 @ 10:21am
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
scout gaming 15 May, 2017 @ 5:58pm 
Why are the deer as powerfull as bosses, I mean while at the springs it would be like fighting 2 sealnados. (Or how many there are.)
slushyunhae 15 May, 2017 @ 6:42pm 
I crashed the most near the springs and the shrine. And yeah, the guardian deer are pretty tough and painful.
Ghost Meep 15 May, 2017 @ 9:16pm 
I like the guardian deer! They should drop a little more special loot though.
tomjmwang 16 May, 2017 @ 4:58pm 
Please specify in the crafting menu that when you make the powder you actually get 8 per craft. I made the previous "too expensive" comment because I thought you only get 1 powder from 8 wings, 8 grass, and 8 fuel. :D
Dnightshade 26 May, 2017 @ 11:03pm 
do you actually have the windy plains biome as turf? when I dig the ground up, the green biome just disapears.
kiwitora 19 Aug, 2017 @ 3:44am 
My sugestiom is with the peach tree spiders.. I personally think they look silly.. Maybe instead of them being physical peaches, make them just the color of the tree bark?
三卷和Darling 7 Dec, 2017 @ 11:44pm 
I use 20 Gem Seeds but only 2 multicolour gem, is this probability a little too low?
Swaggy 21 Dec, 2017 @ 3:16pm 
This mod is a very high quality one and, along with your other mods, brings a lot of new content in the game.

My only problem is in terms of balance, I find the Windy Plains zone to be very generous in resources and easy to abuse. There are so many useful stuff there, food, flowers, spiders and it is a very safe zone.

As a modder myself I have changed a few things to DST, to make survival harder and I always put bushes to "Less" , but now I can't really play with windy plains because when players find the zone it is a perfect spot for a base and survive a full game, no matter the changes I have made to the other regions.

What are your thoughts on this ?

I would love to see something new in this zone to make it a bit more risky (and rewarding).

(My current workaround has been to nerf peach trees spawn rates and adding hostile ghosts spawning in the Windy plains zone. I wasn't very creative, but you see the idea :D )

Keep up the good work by the way
^c;Carbo 12 Feb, 2018 @ 2:02pm 
Can you make a mod with only the gems plants and seeds?
CornLord 4 Jul, 2018 @ 2:14pm 
can you make this compatible with multi worlds DST?
originalmaja 18 Jul, 2018 @ 1:55pm 
Sporus: i made worlds woth Multi-World and Megarandom that had Windy Plains on xD
CornLord 19 Jul, 2018 @ 7:47am 
kk then, but i put on a debugger mod and played with the two of them and it said windy was causing problems
Sarinee 9 Sep, 2018 @ 3:07pm 
plz cancel the fertilise of peach trees, it's too difficult to get many peaches with large amount of needs of peach. Recipes need peach, fertiiliser needs peach, new features need peach or items concerned, while peach trees bear so little to satisfy the needs
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50