Stellaris

Stellaris

Enigmatic Technologies
Spartan878  [developer] 19 Jan, 2018 @ 10:46pm
Future Plans for Enigmatic Technologies upon Cherryh and Apocalypse release.
Alright just so that you guys know that Enigmatic Technologies is not dead just been hit in the face by life and struggeling to put content and work into this mod. The Megastructure projects you are about to see is in part of the results from my hidden project I have been working which Enigmatic Technologies will be compatible with. But the name of these projects are...

For the Enigmatic Heirs
Ancient Fortress Pattern: This Megastructure project will allow you to spawn the default enigmatic fortress fleet. It will however not start off that event chain.

Updated Fortress Pattern: This Megastructure project will spawn the same number of stations as the Ancient Pattern but it will use my Enigmatic stations instead. Just make sure you make the designs you want it to spawn before it finishes.

For the Loop Adherents
Avatar Summoning: This costs influence and unity and will spawn one Avatar.

Avatar Grand Summoning: This one costs even more Influence and unity and it will spawn one Avatar and four dimensional horrors that are slaved to it.

Plans for Cherryh and Apocalypse:
Starbases: Starbases are going to change how some parts of my mod are going to work like most importantly the miliarty stations I have made but as you will see with my new megastructure projects this is only a little issue if I cannot make my station independantly. Another plan perhapes is to remake them into a new starbase level.
Ship Parts: This will take me some time to rework. as the componates are now %30 stronger than the last but we will see. the most major change is that my power cores will be in the new power core componate. Expect my ship parts to be even stronger in 2.0
Acension perks: Mainly unchanged.
Ship sizes: Need at add the new power core part after Cherryh comes out.
Titan ships: Going to be adding the T size parts.
Planet killers?: No plans to make my own yet...
Whats this about a new project?: Its a gameplay mod that I have worked on before but stopped and now I am revieving it. thanks to it Enigmatic Technologies now has four megastructure projects.
Can we get a name of this project?: Only a hint Void Farer thats all your getting for now. So be on the look out for it once I release it.
Ww will see about other changes to Cherryh.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Spartan878  [developer] 20 Jan, 2018 @ 12:36am 
You can still build the stations as normal. These projects are just special builds.
Last edited by Spartan878; 20 Jan, 2018 @ 12:37am
teluch 1 Feb, 2018 @ 6:02am 
Looks intriguing, I'm curious about that.
QuadN 8 Mar, 2018 @ 7:14pm 
I see a big ballance problem.
Why does the flak artillery do 6,000 damage per tick?
The point defence does 6,400!
I think that might not be how it should be...
Holy ♥♥♥♥ all of the weapons are borked!
The Terra Cannon has more DPS than the Titan Slayer Lance!
Last edited by QuadN; 8 Mar, 2018 @ 8:26pm
Spartan878  [developer] 9 Mar, 2018 @ 1:33am 
Thats because right now I am working on making the game more playable trust me the cryptic and spiral ship parts are about to get a boost.
QuadN 9 Mar, 2018 @ 11:06am 
>Thats because right now I am working on making the game more playable trust me the cryptic and spiral ship parts are about to get a boost.
Then I am excited, this has always been one of my favorite mods to play with!
Also it seems that the T4/5 resource buildings don't show up in the tech tree anymore!
Darth Warez 17 Mar, 2018 @ 12:04am 
Remove test perk, mod broken by it.
Shaddev 13 Jun, 2018 @ 12:27pm 
When will the stations be fixed?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50