Stellaris

Stellaris

Enigmatic Technologies
Spartan878  [developer] 20 May, 2017 @ 8:38pm
Upcoming Changes 1
In the Next Update here are some of the major changes That will happen.

-The Technologies will now be gained by getting a acension perk and these perks will lock each other out exculding one technologies path from the other.

-The Enigmatic Designs Perk requires a piece of enigmatic technology research along with Sentient AI Picking the Perk will give you the other basic Enigmatic Technologies along with the Mod Enigmatic Technlogies as research options. Also scraping the Enigmatic AI technology In favor of it becoming a modifier that the Perk gives as well.

-The Cryptic Inheritance Perk will give the Cryptic Technologies as research options.

-The Loop Adherent Perk will have the same modifier as the Loop AI as I will be scrapping that tech as well. Like with Enigmatic Designs you will give the mod techs as research options.

-The Spiral Revolutations Perk will give the Spiral Technologies as research options.

-I am going to mash the weapon techs together So that that means that there will be one technology for each weapon group (how ever you will still need to have researched the high end villina techs to use them)

-The Enigmatic/Cryptic and Loop/Spiral Buildings will not only require their needed technologies but to also have the needed Acension perk.

-The Heirs and Adherents will still start off with their respected buildings without the ability to build more until they get the needed perk. In Addition they will no longer start off will most of their basic techs. The techs they will start out with is the Power technology and with the adherents all three of the vinilla worm tech along with their power tech. To help composate the perks will still give unity production from their respected buildings.

-I will be adding New Civics Adopted Heirs and Chosen Adherents which will also give also give unity production from their respected buildings.

-Buildable Fallen Empire Ships For the Enigmatic Heirs once they research a Cryptic Level Tech These ships are far stronger then the ones the Fallen empires use. I will also Add a Buildable Dreadnoughts For the Enigmatics.

-Buildable Extrademensiol Ships for the Loop Adherents once they Research a Spiral Level Tech. These Ships although they do not have armor have higher hull points as well as having shield hit points. I will also create a New Wraith Ship type that will be called the Spiral Terror for the Loop Adherents.

-Cryptic and Spiral Weapons.

-Upcoming Spiral Weapons:
-Spiral Lightning
-Spiral Disitragrators
-Spiral Rift Burst

-Cryptic Weapons
-Cryptic Energy Blasts
-Cryptic Probability Missile
-Cryptic Burst Lance
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
samsockeater 20 May, 2017 @ 11:57pm 
will this break save games?
Spartan878  [developer] 21 May, 2017 @ 12:01am 
More than Likely
Klinker1234 21 May, 2017 @ 1:26am 
Cool as ♥♥♥♥. Can't bloody wait. Love the upcoming ascension changes, its going to be fun to play with what is essentially going to be the fourth (and fifth) ascension paths.
samsockeater 21 May, 2017 @ 9:26am 
any idea when the update will be out or is it live now?
Spartan878  [developer] 22 May, 2017 @ 2:09am 
This update will not be out for a while I'm Having some bugs and events take up a lot of lines to make.
Elitewrecker PT 22 May, 2017 @ 5:35pm 
Ahh, this change will prevent the player from just roflstomping and finishing all the research in like 80 years :P
This way you'll need to finish the Enigmatic Fortress before your research and resource income blows out of proportion.
OpticBronze 27 May, 2017 @ 5:43am 
any Idea when?
Snarious18 6 Mar, 2018 @ 10:01pm 
hey spartan your ftl drives cuase bugs with all ship types not allowing them to move as well as it doesnt register them into the ship
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50