Arma 3
Dynamic Combat Ops
Rodentbird 30 Jun, 2017 @ 9:26am
Artillery isn't working properly
So all of my missions so far have been to destroy caches, AA emplacements and stuff like that. The thing is, I prefer to use artillery since it doesn't put my squad right in the middle of a firefight. But when I call the artillery, the shells simply don't arrive, as if they weren't even fired. I look at the map, and I can't even see the artillery vehicle on the map even though I still have the option to fire artillery.

After this happened I ended up restarting the mission and I manually selected artillery support instead of just randomizing the support I get. This time, the M5 appeared on the map, I walked up to it but I couldn't actually enter the vehicle nor could I command anyone to enter the vehicle. I ordered it to fire at a random place on the map and nothing happened. I continued the mission, but when I called for artillery again the shells didn't arrive and the M5 was nowhere on the map.

Is this a problem with the scenario itself or is there something I'm missing in terms of commands or squad composition?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
baby yoda executed by the state  [developer] 30 Jun, 2017 @ 12:30pm 
Hi Wafflecopter, I believe this is a bug introduced in the latest Arma patch, I'm hoping it will get some attention from BIS soon!
Rodentbird 1 Jul, 2017 @ 6:36am 
Oh wow. It's wierd because in VR training I was able to enter artillery vehicles and fire artillery that way. Thanks
Rykers 17 Aug, 2017 @ 9:18am 
Just letting you know that the Arty is still not working which is a shame.

Great mod though, thanks.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50