Crusader Kings II

Crusader Kings II

Exalted: Dragonlords of the Realm 0.1
mila_34  [developer] 1 Mar, 2017 @ 3:29pm
Suggestions
If you have an idea or a feature that you'd really like to see implemented in the mod, post it here. I can't promise I'll include it but I will be checking anything that is posted in here.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
NemuruYama 1 Mar, 2017 @ 5:50pm 
Well.. I posted it in the comment box, but...
A Trello, so can everyone see what you are working on, what is high/medium/low priority, what is completed etc. It works really well and it may even grant the oppurtunity for people to try to help for if you need like a picture or you are busy and someone can create an event or other stuff for ya (If you want that ofc, dunno if you enjoy working alone more)

This mod looks awesome and I can't wait to see it develop..

-Lucas
Destrark 8 Mar, 2017 @ 6:51am 
Could you model Essence levels? So your character would have to do quests or actions to strengthen themselves to a certain level before taking an action to go on pilgrimage to meditate and raise their Essence. Different levels would provide higher and higher bonuses to everything your character is skilled with. Maybe gate different content behind different levels of Essence. If you've played the Avatar Four Nations conversion then something like the different traits for the different levels of Benders is what I'm thinking about.
mila_34  [developer] 10 Mar, 2017 @ 5:11pm 
I don't plan to introduce essence levels just yet, as flat skill bonuses will be provided by the various charm packages in the next update.
pixelelf21 13 Mar, 2017 @ 9:45am 
ability to pay for your courtiers with dragonblood to pilgrimage
HellsBain 15 Mar, 2017 @ 7:54pm 
I don't know if you have included this but exults live a long time. Is there a way to include this? Maybe just a big health bonus? Sorry if this is already included. My fist exult got murdered during a siege so i dont know how long he would have lived.
Destrark 19 Mar, 2017 @ 5:19am 
Couple of things I've been thinking about. Is there any ways to model the fact that Dragonbloods are superhuman? Make specialty traits that model the fact they dont have human limitations on skill and do have peak human attributes as well as superhuman in bursts. Or are you including this in those charm package traits? If you've seen Warhammer Geheimisnacht then they've changed Genius/Quick, Strong, and Attaractive into a whole range of five lesser/greater traits so I was thinking something like that would change as the Dragonblood gets older. And you need to increase a fertility bonus into the Aspect traits, or atleast an increasing bonus into the higher breeding traits. If there one thing DBs are known for outside of working in teams, its ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ like bunnies. Id probably also invent a bisexual trait and have the homosexual trait fire off more often somehow.
MrFox 20 Mar, 2017 @ 7:08pm 
when you get to the point where you are ready to release the new map can you create a seperate version for people who want to use the mod in the base game map
Delinquent Panda 21 Mar, 2017 @ 4:34pm 
I'm not sure how feasible any of these are but just a few things to make dragon blooded more like characters in the RPG, the Exalted are generally immune to death by desease, they can get sick but they always recover unless the desease is supernaturally powerful (Playing through the great contagion would be interesting)
The second thing is the healing ability of the Exalted. Their wounds heal quickly without scars and even regrow lost limbs and other body parts given a week or so and it'd be cool to model that in the game since Dragon blooded are supposed to be so far above normal mortals and loosing an eye or an arm and not heal it feels weird,
Third thing is more of a 'it'd be cool' thing and I don't even know if its possible but to shift up the age the portraits change. My fire Aspected ruler isn't even 100 and he looks all old and wrinkly.
Lastly I echo Destrark's request for more fertility bump. Theres a reason that 9.9k of the origional ten thousand Dragonblood were female if you know what I'm saying. ;)
pyrpoi 25 Mar, 2017 @ 9:14pm 
First, Thank you for doing this. This project is really cool, and I truly hope that you stick with it. I also hope that you get some help. For this to become all that it can and should be, it will need to snowball into something unreasonable.

Next, I want to second the Crow of Death, A list of what you are working on and your priorities would be helpful to direct our comments and to emphasize your goals.

The timeline need to be changed. On the short term, just getting it off of AD and into RY or whatever it was they used in Exalted would be a nice start. More ambitious, CK2 gives the chance to do some sweet things in the world of exalted. Since Creation has a timeline, you could model those events within the mod, it gives about 800 yrs, and while a lot of things happen, few enough do that they can still be summerized on a single page. It would be cool to go from Great Contagion to the Rebirth of Solars within a campaign, but I don't know.

Culture would be nice. 2E exalted had a lot of weird and cool cultural things going. The western edge of the Blessed Isle was more Japan-like than the East, there were Vikings and things in the Threshold. Add the Threshold. It doesn't have to be great, but it would be really coold to be able to do things like start trade with Linowa while in the Blessed Isle. Use the mechanics from the Trade Republic expansion and things, it would be cool.

I think the Immaculate Order should be a thing. A religion with it's own rules and whatever. I'd probably model it on bhuddism/hindu/jain from Raja's but I don't really know. It just feels that there is opportunity to do something cool. Immaculate Order-Holy-Order Mercenaries would be really cool.

The Terrestrial houses could be cool to add too, Tepet and Memnon and all of that.

It would be cool to make a some sort of Manse or Sanctum. Give characters an Essence resource or something for exalted deeds, quests, intrigue options, and use Manse, Leylines and other things to fuel it. I don't know.

What about Exalted magic and charms? While Terrestrial sorcery isn't Solar Circle stuff, it could be cool to have som Intrigue options to do some sort of spell-casting. And each character that exalts might be able to draw from some random set of charms that can trigger if they get essence or spend gold or something.

Thos are just some thoughts for now, and while I know that many of these are big, they'd be sweet to see pulled off.
Nicholas Hadrian 25 Mar, 2017 @ 10:07pm 
Heya, just gotta say, I love CKII, and adore Exalted, so this seems like a match made in Yu-Shan. Especially when you consider that, funnily enough, Paradox owns Exalted.

Either way, I'd love to help and get involved, so drop me a line.
Scorch 6 Apr, 2017 @ 11:55pm 
As the mod progresses, I think it'd be cool if there was a version that still used the map of Europe with the IRL religions still being predominant in the world. There's alot of appeal to playing Exalts in historical Europe.
Dragon kings! You're gonna have Dragon Kings, right? Riiiiiiiiiight?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50