Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Napoleon at War (V5)
S-Man  [developer] 25 Sep, 2017 @ 12:06pm
Bug Reports
Please leave any reports of errors you've encountered playing the mod. Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Communism 5 Oct, 2017 @ 4:26pm 
For for whatever reason, whenever I start a scenario, the game tells me that I am on the last turn, usually turn 5000, stopping me from playing the game. Any suggestions?
S-Man  [developer] 6 Oct, 2017 @ 3:44am 
What other mods are you playing with?
Communism 6 Oct, 2017 @ 12:07pm 
IGE, but I've played the scenarios without trouble before with both mods installed, plus the expansions to this one.
S-Man  [developer] 6 Oct, 2017 @ 12:56pm 
Thanks, Spruce Moose. Sometimes Civ V and Civ V mods behave in unpredictable ways that they just shouldn't do. It makes programming a mod much more difficult than in should be.

When I see odd behavior like this - especially if the mod performed properly before - the first thing I do is clear the game cache and try again. It often helps, especially if you've been playing a different combination of mods just before trying this one. The game must leave some kinds of residual artifacts that corrupt when you try a different combo of mods. The game cannot be running when you try this.

To clear the cache, locate the folder, usually someplace like:

C:\Users\xxx\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache

where "xxxx" is the account where the game was installed.

It's safe to delete all the files in this folder, as the game will regenerate any missing files when it starts.

If that doesn't work, let me know, and I'll see if I can come up with something else. Good luck!
Communism 6 Oct, 2017 @ 2:07pm 
Thanks for the help! I'll do that as soon as possible and tell you what happens.
Madame Garrison 8 May, 2018 @ 6:53am 
I have a bug of textures, the cavalry units are epeists like oriental units of ancients era
S-Man  [developer] 15 May, 2019 @ 4:05am 
@RomA - which civ were you playing as? What other mods did you have enabled?
S-Man  [developer] 17 May, 2019 @ 1:17pm 
@Baron - what civ were you playing? What map?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50