Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Taunt: Highlander
Animation seems too fast but hell this is perfect for the demoman
like srly how come no one though of this until now
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Apyr 10 Dec, 2016 @ 8:37am 
yeah, is fast, but thats good, because if its slow your enemies can kill you easy
SirInsanity 10 Dec, 2016 @ 8:50am 
patricio you're right, its fast, but thats good for a Freezecam or something.
Gents 10 Dec, 2016 @ 9:34am 
Well yea, the taunt is perfect BUT - As you can see the demoman only raises his arm once. I think it would look better if he raised it twice like this. *raises arm* "Leeeeet's" *lowers arma little* *then raises arm again* "Dooo eeeeet!" *end of taunt* - And hi dad!
Communist_Egg 10 Dec, 2016 @ 9:47am 
Its helpful incase you see an enemy and they see you and you can quickly avoid them.
joseph clarence 10 Dec, 2016 @ 10:54am 
Instead of holding a sword, it should be the head of the last enemy killed, hats and unusual effects included.:steamhappy:
Originally posted by KelpMuff:
Instead of holding a sword, it should be the head of the last enemy killed, hats and unusual effects included.:steamhappy:
That seems to be too complicated for the creator of this taunt
Savage Salty Dad 11 Dec, 2016 @ 5:58am 
Originally posted by gønts:
Well yea, the taunt is perfect BUT - As you can see the demoman only raises his arm once. I think it would look better if he raised it twice like this. *raises arm* "Leeeeet's" *lowers arma little* *then raises arm again* "Dooo eeeeet!" *end of taunt* - And hi dad!
Yup thats right,it would be better if he would raise it twice,as i said,the animation is perfect for the demo but it just seems too simple and thats why valve might not add it,i hope that the creator will edit it.Also hawd you find me you little ♥♥♥♥?
Gents 11 Dec, 2016 @ 6:28am 
Glad you agree. And how i found you? It's impossible not too with that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ size of a body like ♥♥♥♥ dood.
Gents 11 Dec, 2016 @ 6:29am 
fat af fam
Apyr 11 Dec, 2016 @ 10:22am 

i think that is imposible, because the variants of the cosmetics, the class, and effects are too much, and some effects like fire will make the taunt look bad, because the fire will go croos the demoman hand
Pater 11 Dec, 2016 @ 11:55am 
Is great, but i think it needs more movment and expresion, like in the "Meet the Demo", he crys "let's do it" while moving all his body and head as he crys louder, this one is too rigid; for instance, he could start the battlecry catching force with his torso as he says "LEEEEEET'S, the he shouts DOOOOOEEEET!" as he rises his arm again along with his head. Also the demo seems to keep his balance perfectly afeter a rock comes from the ground, without even move his left leg.
Static Kitsune 11 Dec, 2016 @ 12:23pm 
I just want to point out that a taunt was already made that is simlar to this called the Wallace Warcry. It fits the demo a bit better then this one does.
Smiley42 15 Dec, 2016 @ 8:34am 
true
Communist_Egg 19 Dec, 2016 @ 3:34pm 
It will change every time when he kills someone and I'm pretty sure that's impossible because you would need to change it every single time you taunt and kill and enemy
Apyr 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:42am 
Originally posted by Mr.Muffin:
It will change every time when he kills someone and I'm pretty sure that's impossible because you would need to change it every single time you taunt and kill and enemy
I say the same
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50