Team Fortress 2
Taunt: Highlander
Animation seems too fast but hell this is perfect for the demoman
like srly how come no one though of this until now
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 21 σχόλια
yeah, is fast, but thats good, because if its slow your enemies can kill you easy
patricio you're right, its fast, but thats good for a Freezecam or something.
Well yea, the taunt is perfect BUT - As you can see the demoman only raises his arm once. I think it would look better if he raised it twice like this. *raises arm* "Leeeeet's" *lowers arma little* *then raises arm again* "Dooo eeeeet!" *end of taunt* - And hi dad!
Its helpful incase you see an enemy and they see you and you can quickly avoid them.
Instead of holding a sword, it should be the head of the last enemy killed, hats and unusual effects included.:steamhappy:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από KelpMuff:
Instead of holding a sword, it should be the head of the last enemy killed, hats and unusual effects included.:steamhappy:
That seems to be too complicated for the creator of this taunt
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από gønts:
Well yea, the taunt is perfect BUT - As you can see the demoman only raises his arm once. I think it would look better if he raised it twice like this. *raises arm* "Leeeeet's" *lowers arma little* *then raises arm again* "Dooo eeeeet!" *end of taunt* - And hi dad!
Yup thats right,it would be better if he would raise it twice,as i said,the animation is perfect for the demo but it just seems too simple and thats why valve might not add it,i hope that the creator will edit it.Also hawd you find me you little ♥♥♥♥?
Glad you agree. And how i found you? It's impossible not too with that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ size of a body like ♥♥♥♥ dood.

i think that is imposible, because the variants of the cosmetics, the class, and effects are too much, and some effects like fire will make the taunt look bad, because the fire will go croos the demoman hand
Is great, but i think it needs more movment and expresion, like in the "Meet the Demo", he crys "let's do it" while moving all his body and head as he crys louder, this one is too rigid; for instance, he could start the battlecry catching force with his torso as he says "LEEEEEET'S, the he shouts DOOOOOEEEET!" as he rises his arm again along with his head. Also the demo seems to keep his balance perfectly afeter a rock comes from the ground, without even move his left leg.
I just want to point out that a taunt was already made that is simlar to this called the Wallace Warcry. It fits the demo a bit better then this one does.
It will change every time when he kills someone and I'm pretty sure that's impossible because you would need to change it every single time you taunt and kill and enemy
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Mr.Muffin:
It will change every time when he kills someone and I'm pretty sure that's impossible because you would need to change it every single time you taunt and kill and enemy
I say the same
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 21 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50