Killing Floor 2

Cell-ALPHA
LiquidArrow  [desenvolvedor(a)] 8/dez./2016 às 21:03
Feedback
All constructive feedback here please
< >
Exibindo comentários 19 de 9
Phuc Kieu 25/jan./2017 às 17:41 
Please make room 3 bigger its just a NIGHTMARE for playing solo on higher difficulties and I just end up running around in circles spamming grenades, hoping to get lucky

other than that I love playing on this map. Their are some bugs obviously like zeds droping down from the ceiling when the round starts in the main room, zeds getting stuck in the main room or other spawn locations and frame rate drops in the light tile room but thats pretty much it that i've seen

i would suggest making the extending platforms to reach the trader to move faster when you finished a wave but other than that its a pretty solid fun map
wacky 31/mar./2017 às 7:58 
I really like this map! It's very fun and refreshing, and every "section" feels different to the last. However, in my opinion, some of the rooms, like room #3 (or staircase room, whichever is correct), could certainly benefit from making the center platform bigger, and maybe even shortening the stairs? Other than that, I personally feel that it is very polished for being incomplete. I especially like when the spawn area is the waves' section, with the random wall layouts, and such. On top of that, the room with the light orb is very challenging but fun in multiplayer.
Overall, this map is great thus far, and I am certainly looking forward to future releases.
Atuday 19/abr./2017 às 4:54 
Played this map for the first time today with someone who knew what was going on. It was amazing. If possible you need a voice line added in that says something along the lines of "Zone X is now opening. Proceed to zone X. Then if players die it's their fault and not the fault of level design.
zachjd 18/jun./2017 às 23:33 
Zed stuck here http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=950286740

Love this map by the way.
90mm 6/jan./2018 às 12:12 
hey good map but i had encountered several bugs. i don't know if you still support the map but heres the feedback:
1- invisible zeds
2- invisible players
3- zeds woudn't get hit or die for specific players
4- in wave 4/4(short) no door opened (only one player said he saw the door opening)
i decided to report because i feel like this is one of my fav maps and very creative and wish you could fix it
Zephyrus 3/mai./2018 às 10:29 
The map is very challenging I love it, it would be good if an announcer tell the access to the next room but still beautifull map.
OminousJoe 15/jun./2018 às 17:26 
Really fun map! I feel like the entry way is a little long in the room with the blue flashing lights. I had left the last zed in the wave to run to the entry way since the trader was about 170m away. By the time I noticed the walls closing around me it was too late and the zed was too far away. Anyways, fun map. I love the variety.
Matt64091 26/mai./2019 às 11:00 
So I figured out the issue for the invisible zeds. Looking at my server log, it seems that the map runs out of room for the "actors" (zeds). This essentially means all of the loaded zeds are invisible, as there is no room for the textures/models. Perhaps there is something wrong with the model/actor cleanup with this map for some reason? Exact error:
"Warning: Warning, WARNING! Failed to create network channel for actor. Out of channels!! (2048 max)."
ReBoot 22/nov./2020 às 4:32 
Invisible zeds in room 06 (the one with the pyramid).
< >
Exibindo comentários 19 de 9
Por página: 1530 50