ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Antinode
 Chủ đề này đã được ghim, thế nên nó có thể quan trọng
Zen Rowe  [nhà phát triển] 11 Thg11, 2016 @ 10:36pm
Feedback & Suggestions
Got some feedback? Feel free to share it below. Keep it clean & classy though, please.

I don't frequently have time to actually play the game, my nose is usually buried in the ADK or other projects, so I'm prone to lose touch with the game's balance.

Lần sửa cuối bởi Zen Rowe; 4 Thg04, 2017 @ 8:55am
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-15 trong 40 bình luận
Tissemat 13 Thg11, 2016 @ 8:00am 
Hey! first i would like to say awesome mod!
Next: can you please make A Bulk Import list for ACM ?
Zen Rowe  [nhà phát triển] 13 Thg11, 2016 @ 8:10am 
Nguyên văn bởi Tissemat:
Hey! first i would like to say awesome mod!
Next: can you please make A Bulk Import list for ACM ?

oh! I didn't even know I could make those. I know Utility saddles was in it, I thought the developer hard coded them in xD

Sure I'll work on getting one set up
Lần sửa cuối bởi Zen Rowe; 13 Thg11, 2016 @ 8:12am
Tissemat 14 Thg11, 2016 @ 7:33am 
Your awesome!
Zen Rowe  [nhà phát triển] 15 Thg11, 2016 @ 7:50pm 
Nguyên văn bởi Tissemat:
Your awesome!

It is done. Added a thread with the link.

Side note: I had confused ACM with Ark Commander (Utility saddles was included in Ark Commander not ACM) I was a bit confused at first when I was trying to make some kind of bulk import for Ark Commander xD
Lần sửa cuối bởi Zen Rowe; 15 Thg11, 2016 @ 8:14pm
Tissemat 19 Thg11, 2016 @ 5:50am 
Ohhh i see ;) sorry for not being More accurat
DasToastツ 25 Thg11, 2016 @ 1:45pm 
can you add the skins from your other mod to the dinos i like this more but by the way nice mod
Yokomo 5 Thg12, 2016 @ 3:40am 
Hi guys i am fan of your mod that allows me to stay alive on dinooverhaul when i just play with my wife!

I thought of an idea that could be really fun, do you believe that it would be possible to add elementary roles with elementary auras to your mod?

example:
-role dps: fire and lightning with an aura of lightning or fire that grows when you tap and touches in aoe the targets around

-role support / care: water with the possibility of launching a jet of water on an allied dino to treat him or to make benefit an allied dino near a amount of care by blows

-role tanking: rock, an aura of small stones that buff the dino and his allies in resistance and which returns part of the damage suffered to the enemy

It is just an idea like that but it could be fun I immediately :)
Zen Rowe  [nhà phát triển] 5 Thg12, 2016 @ 6:18am 
Nguyên văn bởi Odin:
Hi guys i am fan of your mod that allows me to stay alive on dinooverhaul when i just play with my wife!

I thought of an idea that could be really fun, do you believe that it would be possible to add elementary roles with elementary auras to your mod?

example:
-role dps: fire and lightning with an aura of lightning or fire that grows when you tap and touches in aoe the targets around

-role support / care: water with the possibility of launching a jet of water on an allied dino to treat him or to make benefit an allied dino near a amount of care by blows

-role tanking: rock, an aura of small stones that buff the dino and his allies in resistance and which returns part of the damage suffered to the enemy

It is just an idea like that but it could be fun I immediately :)

These are great suggestions; however, there are already 'elemental' mods out there and the role modules already have a skill system planned for them.
Yokomo 5 Thg12, 2016 @ 1:05pm 
thanks for your fast answer! You work on it actually? :o
Zen Rowe  [nhà phát triển] 5 Thg12, 2016 @ 5:06pm 
Nguyên văn bởi Odin:
thanks for your fast answer! You work on it actually? :o
It's in progress, What I am doing with it is no small feat though, there are a lot of dependant systems that haven't been made fully functional yet either.
Lần sửa cuối bởi Zen Rowe; 5 Thg12, 2016 @ 5:06pm
sgargoyle 20 Thg12, 2016 @ 8:54am 
love it love it now if only my steam airship with a scout antinod didnt look like this...http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/200805689920795695/2E8D9983793F420175979336E3753469E8226ABF/
sgargoyle 20 Thg12, 2016 @ 8:55am 
almost looks like boosters on the sides but the rest of the raft gives it away. but the thing has noss now thanks
Twilight 3 Thg01, 2017 @ 9:44pm 
would love to see a harvester node, with boosts to mellee and weight :)
ShardTooth 7 Thg02, 2017 @ 7:31pm 
a "transporter" node would be good too, speed and weight at the cost of damage or something like that
I would love the ability to chose the color of the antinodes effect. Unless i can and I didnt realize.
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-15 trong 40 bình luận
Mỗi trang: 1530 50