Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

The Olmec (Brave New World)
Tomatekh  [developer] 2 Sep, 2016 @ 12:58pm
CBP / Vox Populi Version
Hi everyone,

Hokath was kind enough to create a version of the Olmec compatible with the CBP / Vox Populi:

The Olmec (CBP) v.1[www.dropbox.com]

The download functions as a standalone mod (so it does not need the standard version of the Olmec) and requires the CBP. Place the downloaded file into your mods folder (~/documents/my games/civ v/mods) and it should install automatically the next time you start Civ V.

If you have any feedback or encounter any bugs specific to this version, please post it here.
Last edited by Tomatekh; 3 Sep, 2016 @ 8:01pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
thecraftybee 3 Sep, 2016 @ 4:46pm 
TY Tomatekh and Hokath. Love that you guys are doing compatibility with VP. I will play this Civ on my next play through.
Lee 8 Mar, 2017 @ 10:24pm 
Thanks for creating this version.
hawkseye17 16 Jul, 2020 @ 7:48am 
Seems that the link leads to an error
Swedra 6 Jan, 2021 @ 7:00am 
Wait...so how do I know what Civs work with CBP/VP or not? I've been thinking of trying it out for some time now since a lot of people readily insist that it makes Civ V better and more balanced in all aspects of the game, but Ive a hard time figuring out compability. Is there something special about The Olmec civ that makes it need a specific version just to be compatible with CBP / VP, or will this be a necessity for some/most/all other custom civs as well?

Am confused ):
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50