Starbound

Starbound

[OUTDATED] Spawnable Item Pack FU Patch
Hetaku  [developer] 7 Aug, 2016 @ 3:24pm
Bugs
Report any bugs or mod misbehaviours here or in the comments section.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
Sporry 8 Aug, 2016 @ 3:49pm 
It appears some weapons and other items aren't categorized, so unless you don't click anything when opening the menu, they won't appear in the search (They don't show in all items nor in categories).
Hetaku  [developer] 8 Aug, 2016 @ 4:02pm 
@-Iker- this is most likely due to the fact that they aren't tagged as conventional "weapons." Spawnable Item Pack uses those buttons in the main interface menus to filter through whatever assets and objects are classified as, such as a ranged weapon, a block, or a piece of headwear.

Essentially, some custom items that are added by mods and otherwise; are unique or different in that they do not have the typical handlers and tags (pieces of code that say "Hey, it's me! I'm a gun!") that you would expect for that particular item.

If you click a category button and then click it again to deselect it, the menu will simply show *all* items. You can then filter by text to find what you are looking for.

Sorry for any confusion caused, and thank you for the vigilant reporting!
Last edited by Hetaku; 8 Aug, 2016 @ 4:04pm
Sporry 8 Aug, 2016 @ 4:13pm 
Oh alright, thanks for the quick answer
Hetaku  [developer] 8 Aug, 2016 @ 4:34pm 
@-Iker- We're releasing updates to categorize the unique items, none-the-less. :) They should download automatically. Happy adventuring!
Sporry 8 Aug, 2016 @ 7:30pm 
Thanks for the updates :)
Psydan 8 Aug, 2016 @ 9:21pm 
I don't know if this is a bug, but some items are not showing up in the "Show All Items". But they do show up in their respective categories.

Like the Spacefarer Set. You can search up each piece in the category section, but it won't show up in the "Show All Items".
Hetaku  [developer] 8 Aug, 2016 @ 9:27pm 
@Pianobeats as far as I can personally tell, those buttons still need some work. if you select a category (first tab, click on ex. the silver ingot button) and then click it again to de-select it; the interface will then show *all* items; and then can be filtered by text.
Psydan 8 Aug, 2016 @ 9:58pm 
Oh, I see. Yeah I followed your instructions and it worked.

I also noticed that some Frackin items are available in the "All Items". But they are missing in their respective category.

For example, all the throwables in the Frackin Universe are not in the throwable category but if you do that de-select thing you were talking about, you can search it there.
Hetaku  [developer] 8 Aug, 2016 @ 10:00pm 
@Pianobeats a lot of this is because frackin universe uses really unconventional methods of classifying its items. i actually released a small update today just to fix some of the ranged weapons not showing up in their proper categories. Just added throwables to the list though!
Psydan 8 Aug, 2016 @ 10:05pm 
Ah I see. Well, no worries. It doesn't really bother me. I just wanted to let you know about it. Great mod. Thanks for your hard work.
Hetaku  [developer] 8 Aug, 2016 @ 10:12pm 
Thanks for reporting your bugs!
🠩 13 Aug, 2016 @ 10:21am 
when i have this mod installed along with Frackin and the main mod, my game just instantly crashes. Anyone have a solution to that?
Hetaku  [developer] 13 Aug, 2016 @ 3:14pm 
@Joec2003 are you sure you have Manipulated UI installed as well?

Secondly, do you get a crash page with an error report?
OGRE 24 Nov, 2016 @ 12:08pm 
I can't open the advanced settings.
Hetaku  [developer] 24 Nov, 2016 @ 12:59pm 
Originally posted by muda.midi:
I can't open the advanced settings.
This is most likely a problem with the installation of SIP.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
Per page: 1530 50