Starbound

Starbound

Alchemy Mod
Reylon  [developer] 25 Jul, 2016 @ 5:24am
Suggestions
I'm open to suggestions regarding this mod. If you have anything in mind, please comment below and I'll try my best! :D
Last edited by Reylon; 25 Jul, 2016 @ 5:25am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
STFU NOOB 5 Aug, 2016 @ 8:49pm 
Can you make potions with effects like Thorns (damage enemies that hit you), or ones that give your attacks a status effect? Throwable potions that inflict opposite effects could also be nice, like slowing and lower jumps, or something.
Reylon  [developer] 6 Aug, 2016 @ 12:09am 
Of course! :D I'll make Thorns effect potions, probably Attack Speed, and Attack Damage Boost too if possible. And I'll create throwable versions of the Health Potion (drains enemy's max HP), Speed Potion (slows enemy down), and Jump Potion (lowers enemy's jump height).

I'm also thinking about creating poisonous, fiery throwable ones. I'll work something out!

Please, be patient, it might take a while, but it will be done. :)
Last edited by Reylon; 6 Aug, 2016 @ 1:50am
Fatty Eagle 12 Aug, 2016 @ 3:03pm 
Hi :) I would suggest some utility potions like faster swimming, night vision or slower falling or a life / energie steal potion. An energie steal potion would be really great for ranged combat.
AsariNecromancer 13 Aug, 2016 @ 8:00am 
I see potions and for some reason I think T-virus... that could be loads of fun. A little bit of Resident Evil in starbound would be an interesting mix lol.

Cool mod, I like the concept of space alchemy. I am excited to see what you implement next.
Reylon  [developer] 14 Aug, 2016 @ 2:22am 
Thank you! :D An update will probably roll out today, or tomorrow containing more potions!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50