Garry's Mod

Fair Damage
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
DanilaFoxPro  [developer] 11 Aug, 2019 @ 2:05am
Suggestions/Bugs
Just to stay more or less organized. :miner:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
I guess you could add extra NPC options. I also don't think combine elites are affected by the sliders. Other than that, I've been waiting for an addon like this for a while. Thanks!
DanilaFoxPro  [developer] 24 Aug, 2019 @ 4:44am 
Thank you!

I tested the Elite Combine Soldiers, indeed they aren't. I will add more options in the next update.
Could you by chance add a preset option? You can set the options one way, then go onto the preset and save your changes. It'd be better than manually setting the options every time you boot up Gmod.
DanilaFoxPro  [developer] 2 Sep, 2019 @ 11:58am 
I'll try.
Sweet, thanks man!
Scuggle 2 Oct, 2020 @ 12:40am 
what about more damage sliders?
like the gunship or stunstick
DanilaFoxPro  [developer] 2 Oct, 2020 @ 4:42am 
Originally posted by very original name:
what about more damage sliders?
like the gunship or stunstick
I'll look into that.
Comrade Blue 16 Nov, 2020 @ 10:36pm 
Add an option to change Zombine health values? sk_zombie_soldier_health

would be easier for those who dont know how to do the command
Taberone 30 Nov, 2020 @ 6:24pm 
How about options for:
Hunter HP / Melee DMG values
Fast Zombie HP / Melee DMG values
DMG Values for more HL2 NPC weapons (Crowbar, Alyx Gun, etc)
Last edited by Taberone; 30 Nov, 2020 @ 6:25pm
add an option to disable damage based on where it hits
Syzzor 13 Mar, 2021 @ 5:56pm 
Hello, this addon broke my game and when I hit an headshot the npc goes flying because of the damage based on where it hits. I unistalled the addon and it was still broken. How can I fix that?
DanilaFoxPro  [developer] 13 Mar, 2021 @ 7:58pm 
Originally posted by SySor:
Hello, this addon broke my game and when I hit an headshot the npc goes flying because of the damage based on where it hits. I unistalled the addon and it was still broken. How can I fix that?
Tested and couldn't reproduce. After disabling the addon, a map change reverted all changes the addon made to the game.

What do you precisely mean by 'it broke your game'?
Syzzor 14 Mar, 2021 @ 4:11am 
Originally posted by DanilaFoxPro:
Tested and couldn't reproduce. After disabling the addon, a map change reverted all changes the addon made to the game.

What do you precisely mean by 'it broke your game'?
It not really broked the game, I said that because I notice when I picked a weapon from an addon and even with the lowest custom damage possible, even with the fair damage addon disabled, it still gave one shot in the head and sent the ragdoll flying. I already unistalled the addon one time and even the game too. I think the easiest way to fix this problem is to add an option that can disable that damage based on where it its. I would be really thankful if you could fix it, me and my friends are trying to make the game more realistic.
DanilaFoxPro  [developer] 14 Mar, 2021 @ 5:03am 
It not really broked the game, I said that because I notice when I picked a weapon from an addon and even with the lowest custom damage possible, even with the fair damage addon disabled, it still gave one shot in the head and sent the ragdoll flying. I already unistalled the addon one time and even the game too. I think the easiest way to fix this problem is to add an option that can disable that damage based on where it its. I would be really thankful if you could fix it, me and my friends are trying to make the game more realistic.
This addon doesn't add body region based damage, if that's what you mean. It only adds a graphical interface for modifying sk_* console variables, and the ability to adjust NPC weapon proficiency. When the addon is disabled, your game should load those values from skill.cfg file, thus reverting everything to default.

Are you sure this problem is caused specifically by my addon? Does it persist if you disable all of your addons?
Syzzor 14 Mar, 2021 @ 8:08am 
Originally posted by DanilaFoxPro:
This addon doesn't add body region based damage, if that's what you mean. It only adds a graphical interface for modifying sk_* console variables, and the ability to adjust NPC weapon proficiency. When the addon is disabled, your game should load those values from skill.cfg file, thus reverting everything to default.

Are you sure this problem is caused specifically by my addon? Does it persist if you disable all of your addons?
Well, the problem started when I installed the addon, but maybe there is a possibility that its not the problem. You know what could be the problem of the bodys of npcs and players get a enormous knockback if I killed them by shoting them in the head?(btw, it only happens when is one shot in the head, because for some reason if I shoot in the body and then in the head, that problem of knockback doesnt happen). I really want to fix this problem, even with all addons unistalled it happens.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
Per page: 1530 50