Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Nakum [KOTH] (Updated)
Tacname 27 Apr, 2016 @ 3:50pm
Unable to play map
I was using a custom server I made w/ bots but when I try tochange it to this map it can't connect to the server. BTW I am on mac
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
reggae 28 Apr, 2016 @ 6:58am 
because the mayann project update is not out yet so if the mayann project will be out then it will be able to play the map
Tacname 28 Apr, 2016 @ 7:01am 
Originally posted by reggae:
because the mayann project update is not out yet so if the mayann project will be out then it will be able to play the map
I can play other mayann maps like sacrificial payload:steamsad:
Mrs. Video James 29 Apr, 2016 @ 2:01pm 
You are very incorrect. We might not even know if Valve will put this update in. But, this is a custom map, so you should be able to play it.
r4yttyghrytrty8rtygrhgygrgygfyfggvffeghgfhyugrhyghggfhgffgf
8htuhfgugunguuguuiuftguhjhhufggfjhjujjgjg:steamsalty::steambored::steamfacepalm:
wwhuihyjiihjufgokyujhuhyihurthugjihtghlkj;lkgffopkg[phijvhjbbgk;gkjgtjhjtfttfyrydswuuyhujkl;;iuytreasdfghbjkl;iuytersdfcgvbnml;koiuytrkkljhgtredfvgbnm,,kmjnhbgfdsedaasdfghbjnkml,,.lkjhgfdesxcvbnmjhgtrdsxcvbnhgfrefghjxzzabcdev
:steamfacepalm::steambored::steamfacepalm::steamhappy::steammocking::steamsad::steamsalty:
Tacname 30 Apr, 2016 @ 6:12pm 
Originally posted by jamiecrmr3:
r4yttyghrytrty8rtygrhgygrgygfyfggvffeghgfhyugrhyghggfhgffgf

8htuhfgugunguuguuiuftguhjhhufggfjhjujjgjg:steamsalty::steambored::steamfacepalm:

wwhuihyjiihjufgokyujhuhyihurthugjihtghlkj;lkgffopkg[phijvhjbbgk;gkjgtjhjtfttfyrydswuuyhujkl;;iuytreasdfghbjkl;iuytersdfcgvbnml;koiuytrkkljhgtredfvgbnm,,kmjnhbgfdsedaasdfghbjnkml,,.lkjhgfdesxcvbnmjhgtrdsxcvbnhgfrefghjxzzabcdev
:steamfacepalm::steambored::steamfacepalm::steamhappy::steammocking::steamsad::steamsalty:

[/quote] jamiecrmr3;364040166682274205]u:steamhappy: [/quote]
Last edited by Tacname; 6 Aug, 2016 @ 6:24pm
Toph 1 May, 2016 @ 6:52am 
check out mine if your having troble with fullscreen
ICS 6 Aug, 2016 @ 1:56pm 

Originally posted by TheSpikeyScout|GoPyro!:
You are very incorrect. We might not even know if Valve will put this update in. But, this is a custom map, so you should be able to play it.

The map wont load on your pc or server either and it's not about the matter with the custom assets. They are in the mapfile already. I have notified the author of the map flaw and possible fix to it. He aknowledged it but has not updated the map yet.
Trollineer 30 Aug, 2016 @ 7:57am 
Map is poorly optimized too. Entire map rendering at once. Once map fills up with players, it becomes a lag monster. Every map he makes has this issue except for 1 which I had to fix for him. He doesn't design for performance and idk why. He said he was going to give me the source file to this map so I can fix it but he never did.
Trollineer 30 Aug, 2016 @ 2:49pm 
I've decompiled the map and started working on a fix. Luckily decompiling it didnt cause any damage to world like it often does. I've done a test compile and runs fine. Just working on optimizing. Also got grass detail fixed that never worked in the first place. I'll repost the map when I'm done patching things up.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50