Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

M4A4 | Kill Confirmed
nothing
End
Last edited by CheesyBitez; 10 May, 2016 @ 10:39pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
your parents will kick your as.S ..if U waste theyr :ggecash:.
do'nt buy expensive skins ..nothing more than 5 -10 euro/$ :104:
CheesyBitez 3 May, 2016 @ 12:36am 
Not that i ment like i want to put a skin in the workshop and if u want to u have to put a credit card
if someone buy your skin,ca$h have to go in a credit card .yours,of course. good thing U use market ..trading with others means a chance to get scammed.. and lose your skins :104:
CheesyBitez 3 May, 2016 @ 7:27am 
ya dude my friend got scammed for my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ two knifes and a fire serpent for 250$
i don't know why people choose to trade ,as long as market is always open.
trading means a chance to get scammed :stealing:
CheesyBitez 3 May, 2016 @ 7:42am 
ya he was a stupid dumbass
CheesyBitez 3 May, 2016 @ 7:45am 
and u know what is stuoid about cs
that i got kicked from like 3/14 comp matches and and now i have a week cooldown "beacuse i got kicked from too many matches"
what is this buulshate
and im writing it like that so it wont get censored
u can spell words,wtih . .. .. bull.sh.it :104:
maybe U need to improve your gaming ..aim ..or rush the map , camping is not a skill ,even if many choose to camp. becoz they do'nt have skill ..just waitting the enemy team,to pass near them ..and kill them.but that is not skill.they can see U ,becoz many know the corners from a map.as they play same maps ,every day :104:
g.o. workshop have a few maps,that u can download and practice ..aim and others .. increase dificulty,after U win a few rounds :104:
CheesyBitez 3 May, 2016 @ 9:14am 
ya.... im not camping dude
CheesyBitez 3 May, 2016 @ 9:15am 
but thanks for the tips
ok ,good luck :tntflea::FBALL2::ninjaflea:and keep playng casual ..u get weapon case ,or deathmach ..untill u end your cooldown :104:
CheesyBitez 3 May, 2016 @ 12:11pm 
ya i want to get some clips to my yt channel and casual and deathmatch are the best for that stuff
Jake 5 May, 2016 @ 11:56pm 
Do not use your parents credit card.

When you read the agreement, to post your own skins on to the workshop, you have to be a certain age, all accounts have to be in your own name.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50