Counter-Strike 2
M4A4 | Kill Confirmed
nothing
End
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από CheesyBitez; 10 Μαϊ 2016, 22:39
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 37 σχόλια
your parents will kick your as.S ..if U waste theyr :ggecash:.
do'nt buy expensive skins ..nothing more than 5 -10 euro/$ :104:
Not that i ment like i want to put a skin in the workshop and if u want to u have to put a credit card
if someone buy your skin,ca$h have to go in a credit card .yours,of course. good thing U use market ..trading with others means a chance to get scammed.. and lose your skins :104:
ya dude my friend got scammed for my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ two knifes and a fire serpent for 250$
i don't know why people choose to trade ,as long as market is always open.
trading means a chance to get scammed :stealing:
ya he was a stupid dumbass
and u know what is stuoid about cs
that i got kicked from like 3/14 comp matches and and now i have a week cooldown "beacuse i got kicked from too many matches"
what is this buulshate
and im writing it like that so it wont get censored
u can spell words,wtih . .. .. bull.sh.it :104:
maybe U need to improve your gaming ..aim ..or rush the map , camping is not a skill ,even if many choose to camp. becoz they do'nt have skill ..just waitting the enemy team,to pass near them ..and kill them.but that is not skill.they can see U ,becoz many know the corners from a map.as they play same maps ,every day :104:
g.o. workshop have a few maps,that u can download and practice ..aim and others .. increase dificulty,after U win a few rounds :104:
ya.... im not camping dude
ok ,good luck :tntflea::FBALL2::ninjaflea:and keep playng casual ..u get weapon case ,or deathmach ..untill u end your cooldown :104:
ya i want to get some clips to my yt channel and casual and deathmatch are the best for that stuff
Do not use your parents credit card.

When you read the agreement, to post your own skins on to the workshop, you have to be a certain age, all accounts have to be in your own name.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 37 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50