Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

GrooveYard
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Tisa  [developer] 9 Apr, 2016 @ 11:48pm
Bugs/Suggestions
Please place all the bugs info in this thread,also if you got a suggestion of some sort this is the right place for it :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Spoon Fula Shuga 10 Apr, 2016 @ 11:15am 
Tisa, we are so deeply disappointed you only got 2nd place for this amazingly awesome map - you (and we) deserved for this to be no. 1 and become a permanent map for KF2. I wish there was something we could do - you're obviously a very talented designer.
Tisa  [developer] 10 Apr, 2016 @ 12:12pm 
Well thank you very much,I'm glad you like my work. :)
As for no 2 place don't worry about it hehe...
Tripwire has every right to judge their contest as they see fit for the good of their game,and every decision they make will eighter upgrade or downgrate the quality of their product so there is no real need to do something about it!
Time and their fans will be the judge of that as are mine to me.
I am happy for wining something as that is a little rock I will use to get to higher grounds in the future!
Hopefully soon I'm getting a job in a similar company doing videogames for a living so yaay!
The best you can do for me is get in mah map and have some mayor fun in it...cause that's what games are made for!

p.s. In case you were wondering,I'm making maps in other games and engines too so you can always be on a look out!I'll probably have some more coming to kf2 also so BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID ;)
SupurDave 8 May, 2016 @ 8:55pm 
I had a few thoughts about the map sounds I thought I should share. First the sounds from the drums, piano, etc. seem to be at full volume everywhere on the map. I find this can be very distracting, even annoying at times. If the sounds were more localized like the music I think it would be an improvement. Second the custom music from the amp only covers about half of that room before it fades out. I would like to hear it anywhere in that room as I'm running around fighting zeds.

That's all the criticism I've got. Excellent work with the map in general. Definitely a favorite of mine.
Ozz 9 May, 2016 @ 5:56pm 
<--- points up " ya, definitely a fav of mine too"
I would like a battleship instead of a skate board like a small battleship on wheels with cannons that you could fire . that would be cool.
sanakan 27 Jun, 2016 @ 10:36am 
say, any of you got a version mismatch error? i host the map on my own server, and just wiped my cache to reacquire it all (both client and server). it fails to load directly oO
Last edited by sanakan; 27 Jun, 2016 @ 10:37am
Tisa  [developer] 27 Jun, 2016 @ 10:45am 
http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Dedicated_Server_(Killing_Floor_2)#Setting_Up_Steam_Workshop_For_Servers

I host by subscribing my servers to workshop,this allows me to have the last version of any map,my servers are constantly updated and I never see mismatch msg! ;)
Shao 27 Sep, 2016 @ 5:57pm 
When using the teleporter to the shop, the screen ends up tilted to the right. I haven't troubleshooted much, but nothing really fixed while I played.
Tisa  [developer] 28 Sep, 2016 @ 12:48am 
Ye I'm afraid that has to do with the engine itself and the teleporter as it is, without serious moding to it I can't really fix that. But since this is a beta still, I'm guessing Tripwire team will fix it once they start using it and realise it gives out rotated values, so there will be no need for modding anyway.
LoneWolfNick 5 Dec, 2016 @ 8:32am 
I can't seem to find the map in any of the menu's, now I haven't looked in the game files just yet but I'm subscribed to it in the workshop and I have seen my workshop files of KF2 updating in my steam downloads
LoneWolfNick 7 Dec, 2016 @ 7:17am 
so I discovered the problem, pretty ironic, I didn't have enough space on my hard drive, stupid me
InvalidVertex 31 Dec, 2016 @ 7:35pm 
It seems that a large amount of the textures on this map have broken. I tried to revalidate the game files but that doesn't seem to help.
Shao 31 Dec, 2016 @ 7:59pm 
This is because of the update, author has to fix it.
Tisa  [developer] 3 Jan, 2017 @ 3:08am 
Actually all custom models and textures in all custom maps are broken atm, sdk is bugsplating on start so an actual fix is not possible until they make this preview update public.
But don't worry, I'm sure the public update will come soon and then we'll be able to fix this no texture bug ;) Thx for the report anyway :)
Dingbat 12 Oct, 2017 @ 7:25pm 
(Originally posted on main post, moved it here when I realized this is where bug stuff goes)

So I've noticed that a lot of servers which have grooveyard kick people with a "version mismatch" issue. Does this mean the server itself has an outdated version of them map? Or does it mean that my client has the wrong one? I saw another post where somebody deleted a file called "appworkshop_232090.acf" in the system path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop" (may be different on other systems).

Now, his problem was that all custom maps had that issue, however I suspect that the same solution could work for this. Is there some way to tell which file I should delete by looking at the addon itself? If so, how is it done?

His post: http://steamproxy.net/app/232090/discussions/1/135514151379174050/

I must say this is probably my favorite map that I've played so far, the mechanics in it add an interesting twist to an already fun game.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50