Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

GrooveYard
KF2 Groove Yard - Textures Not Working
Since the big KF4 update, the textures in Groove Yard are not working - was told some of the texture codes are out of date and need to be updated. Please let me know who can help get this fixed - the blue/white tiles are starting to make my head hurt but can't stop playing. It's a shame this epic map is not working properly -- please help us get this fixed. Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Tisa  [developer] 11 Apr, 2016 @ 9:25pm 
Will look into it,gotta find out what they've done with the update first tho.
Tisa  [developer] 12 Apr, 2016 @ 10:48am 
I uploaded a newer version of the map and this will solve the issue for everybody!
Enjoy!
Last edited by Tisa; 13 Apr, 2016 @ 1:53am
^1Antroca 27 May, 2016 @ 12:29pm 
How can you see the map?
Tisa  [developer] 27 May, 2016 @ 3:20pm 
When you subsribe in the workshop,steam will download it for you and you should be able to see it in your maps.Give it a little time to download it tho,it's a big one!
^1Antroca 27 May, 2016 @ 4:36pm 
oh, ok, thanks, I no play map after download, I am stupid sorry
starteller794 28 May, 2016 @ 11:28pm 
Just played the map today. I noticed some minor changes to the map but the textures weren't working again. I don't know if the server wasn't up to date or if it was the map.
Tisa  [developer] 28 May, 2016 @ 11:56pm 
Originally posted by CCCstarteller794:
Just played the map today. I noticed some minor changes to the map but the textures weren't working again. I don't know if the server wasn't up to date or if it was the map.
I just tested everything and it looks ok.
The missing texture bug happened when Tripwire updated the shaders on the game and was fixed by updating the map to a new version with their new shaders.
Judging by your post you must have played on a server that was hosting the past version of the map and thus you had no textures.
On your solo play you played the right version and off topic (AWESOME) XD
So to make sure when joining servers do this:
1.Subsribe from workshop (Cause this is the first place the new version will come from)
2.If server is downloading the map then it's not the right version and you should just leave.
Server people still use manual add for their maps so a lot of old versions are there.
Now days you can subscribe your server to workshop and the server will always keep your maps up to date.
I host 2 of those servers where people can play this map
GROOVEYARD 24/7 Hard and Suicidal
I'm sure you'll have no texture problems there ;)
Tisa  [developer] 24 Jun, 2016 @ 2:16am 
1 is in Amsterdam and the other in Berlin.
People from US have around 100 to 160 ping on them.
I have seen a lot of US servers hosting the map too but not really sure if the host the workshop version (latest).
Best thing to do is join and try it out...
Last edited by Tisa; 24 Jun, 2016 @ 2:20am
Originally posted by Tisa:
Will look into it,gotta find out what they've done with the update first tho.

Warning: Invalid movie stream data for TextureMovie KF-GrooveYard.Textures.DanceFloor
i get a bugsplat when i try to use this map in my server while my friend just loads it fine
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50