Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

HorzineExpress
Bugs/Issues
Report any Bugs/Issues that you find here please!
< >
115/15 megjegyzés mutatása
I saw some teleportation issues with zeds the other day we were playing. it was sui and the zed stayed far behind
LiquidArrow  [Fejlesztő] 2016. okt. 8., 12:05 
Was the zed behind the gas wall behind the train?
behind the train, not behind the gas wall, but he was behind a spawn point behind a wall to the left side of the train. dunno if I am explaining it right, but it was a spider, and it would be behind the train, and would run around the back of the wall and we were able to kill him once he ran around the wall to the front. it took a while
Patriarch get stuck every time... I was forced to wait for him forever...
Died, and started in spawn, stuck in a locked train car unable to rejoin
LiquidArrow  [Fejlesztő] 2017. okt. 18., 7:18 
@lord, if this was on a server with more than 6 people that is expected, I havent put in more spawns to adjust for that just yet.
Tried this map today in a 22 player max server. In every wave since wave 7 there were 3 to 4 Zeds left far behind so we had to wait 10+ minutes every time to let them catch up. Eventually everyone quit because of boredom.

I like the idea of the map, but this one sole issue can decide its playability.

Dunno if the server was using the latest version of this map though.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: FissionMailed; 2017. dec. 24., 23:37
i typed this in the discription of the map but thought id drop it in issues i was dissapointed how fast the train was it was as fast as a man with no legs probly to let other zeds keep up with the train but i want the train to be a bit more faster or adleast include a fast version of the map for me and others to play.
Playing through for the first time since the updates. Got to round 2 before the zombies stopped spawning near the train. Can't go back to kill them because of the fog. Please fix it as i LOVED this map before!!! Also had an issue where 3 of my 6 players spawned in darkness, falling off the edge of the map somewhere unable to survive, but since that only happened once i am not sure its the map.
I think the boss spawn is broken after the 160mb patch.
Not sure why. Boss spawns on any other mode but endless now.
LiquidArrow  [Fejlesztő] 2018. máj. 7., 14:10 
Phoobie eredeti hozzászólása:
I think the boss spawn is broken after the 160mb patch.
Not sure why. Boss spawns on any other mode but endless now.

Are you saying boss spawns only work on endless?
LiquidArrow  [Fejlesztő] 2018. máj. 7., 14:27 
@phoobie I pushed an update that shoud fix endless. When I tested it out the boss spawned on waves 5 and 10.
I was moving horizontally across the ladders on the train while it was moving and died for no reason
I keep constantly seeing how people add ladders in their custom maps despite TW not implementing proper ladder climbing mechanics into the game itself.

As such, fan-implemented ladders are buggy as all hell, in two ways that really kills any kind of enjoyment.

First off, if you decide to run and jump on the ladder(as any sane person would do if they're chased after cannibalistic clones), you'll be stuck in a glitching stutter that, if it lasts long enough, will result in your death by falling. Not fun at all.

Second, Zed climbing on the train is way, WAY too sudden for my taste - especially if you have an enraged Gorefast that teleports from ground to your face in a milisecond.
LiquidArrow  [Fejlesztő] 2019. aug. 8., 22:24 
SirAttlich eredeti hozzászólása:
I keep constantly seeing how people add ladders in their custom maps despite TW not implementing proper ladder climbing mechanics into the game itself.

As such, fan-implemented ladders are buggy as all hell, in two ways that really kills any kind of enjoyment.

First off, if you decide to run and jump on the ladder(as any sane person would do if they're chased after cannibalistic clones), you'll be stuck in a glitching stutter that, if it lasts long enough, will result in your death by falling. Not fun at all.

Second, Zed climbing on the train is way, WAY too sudden for my taste - especially if you have an enraged Gorefast that teleports from ground to your face in a millisecond.

There was enough feedback for want of riding on the train when it was moving. I made that happen and yes it is unconventional and will not work right 100% of the time.

But what other map has you riding on a moving vehicle with pathing working for zeds?

I get your frustration, but I cannot fix the issues you brought up.

BUT! I do appreciate the feedback and get your stance on this,
Legutóbb szerkesztette: LiquidArrow; 2019. aug. 8., 22:24
< >
115/15 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50