ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Stargate Worlds v3.0
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Yollooooo  [developer] 26 Jan, 2016 @ 6:41pm
Bugs & problems
Post here the bugs. Give the steps to reproduce bugs if possible.
Provide screenshots and if its a dedicated server or local game/single player

Thanks.
Last edited by Yollooooo; 13 Jan, 2017 @ 2:25pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,683 comments
joergselters 27 Jan, 2016 @ 4:01pm 
I have two Stargates...Stargate 1 i can get in and teleport to Stargate 2, Stargate 2 is dialing, I can go through the horizon, but there is no teleport to Stargate 1.

Sometimes even the horizon no longer closed.
Last edited by joergselters; 27 Jan, 2016 @ 4:02pm
Yollooooo  [developer] 27 Jan, 2016 @ 4:45pm 
Single player? dedicated? nondedicated ?
CyCoCandies 27 Jan, 2016 @ 9:10pm 
I am having the same issue with this Mod on my server. It is an Unofficial server.
Mostly however, the horizon doesnt close at Gate 1. At all. It allows us to teleport through Gate 1 to Gate 2 at that time. Not back. When we dial from Gate 2, to Gate 1 it lights up but doesnt make the horizon. We have tried repeatedly and it does the same thing over and over.
Yollooooo  [developer] 27 Jan, 2016 @ 9:16pm 
You placed the ZPM on the second gate?
MiyuMasamune 27 Jan, 2016 @ 9:16pm 
Same here Unofficial server. Gate 1 is not closing after passing thro it leaving it open for other things to enter it, however the connected one Gate 2 is a one way tickect so in other words since A can go to B they can not go back thus meaning having 2 extra gates C to A and D to B this is too much! Plz fix so Gate 1 is shut down after use to other Gate. OR! make it so its a round trip. Both of my gate have ZPM's (there is 2 ZPM's in mine wasnt sure if it was like i need 2 dubel A's LOL)
Last edited by MiyuMasamune; 27 Jan, 2016 @ 9:18pm
CyCoCandies 27 Jan, 2016 @ 9:18pm 
Yes, put a ZPM on the second Gate.
Yollooooo  [developer] 28 Jan, 2016 @ 12:04am 
Found the problem, if you are already connected to a gate, and you try to connect again. Then you block the other gate. I will disable call interaction while gate is already connected. Update coming soon.
Athoren 28 Jan, 2016 @ 4:33am 
i seem to have a problem with the dial address screen, if i HOLD E i can manually enter each number and click connect and it works but if i just TAP E and i get the window with the Gate Address and Previous Connections showing and i dial a number into the num pad and click the connect button at the bottom nothing happens. i must exit out of this window and dial the address one at a time via the HOLD E menu, is this suposed to be like this?
Yollooooo  [developer] 28 Jan, 2016 @ 9:56am 
The widget is fully functional, ONLY, if you put my mod on the first of the mod list. Its on the description :)
Chumad 28 Jan, 2016 @ 3:50pm 
Awesome job, love this mod! We did find an odd bug though; when we placed the gate, the DHD never showed up (we suspect it was blocked by a rock). We can still dial with the gate itself though.

The other part of this is that when I go into the gate, on the other side we randomly won't see the gate - it's still there, but no graphics load. And finally... the gate without the DHD won't actually turn off. The connection remains open, so we just have to demo the gate and rebuild it each time we want to use it.
Yollooooo  [developer] 28 Jan, 2016 @ 4:05pm 
move away from the teleport destination, it will load up everything. And move the gate away, put it on a cleaner area, not in rocks. Soon u will not be able to place it on ground too... It was just for testing, will require placement on foundations/ceilings
Chumad 28 Jan, 2016 @ 4:16pm 
How do we fix the never-ending connectin? We demo'ed the other end, but we can still walk through and get transported.
Yollooooo  [developer] 28 Jan, 2016 @ 4:51pm 
Yep, shutdown your server, update server side mod. Its because you tried to call while already connected :) I prevent this now, but need to update ur server.
Cayde-7 29 Jan, 2016 @ 5:17am 
i followed the steps but the gate did not connect, i am in singleplayer.
Driakuna 29 Jan, 2016 @ 5:57am 
Sometimes Dinos walk on when they go through the gate or parts of the Map are invisible and all dinos fall trough it (When I walk trough the opend gate)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,683 comments
Per page: 1530 50