ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Annunaki Genesis (v3.21.0)
technical problem
I have a technical problem. The modded Argentavis completely ignores arrows and other types of tranquilizing ammo, which I solved with a toxic Raptor :happy_pebble: I managed to put the Argentavis to sleep, but when I was looking for the spot to access its inventory and give it meat, unfortunately, I couldn't find it. I thought my taming structure was blocking it, so I removed it (what a waste of iron :( ). It didn't work; the Argentavis woke up, so I said to myself, 'Okay, I'll solve it with a command.' I hopped on my Griffin, took the Argentavis up into the air, and tried the 'dotame' command about a hundred times, both in the air and when it was asleep. I don't know what to do with it.

And one more question: (haha) I'm not sure if I'm mistaken, but did the fire Ankylo accidentally smelt the metal? When it had it in its inventory?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Ari 7 Aug, 2023 @ 6:54am 
Hi!

The Argentavis problem has been a known issue for quite a while, it happened right after the default Argentavis model has been updated. You'll notice the model difference if you take a look at the current Argentavis and the one from Annunaki.

As far as im aware there's no direct fix to it, as the old Argentavis model files should be removed from the game, that may be the reason why you can't access the inventory.

And yes, I'm quite sure the Annunaki Ankylo's smelt metal! At least they used to smelt wayyyy back then.

I hope this was able to somewhat help you, sadly the mod is very outdated by now.
Alongside others, I do hope Psycho and the rest of the Team will eventually come back to it, but at the moment they cannot due to financial issues.

Best Regards!
ETERNAL SLAYER 7 Aug, 2023 @ 9:15am 
Originally posted by Aria:
Hi!

The Argentavis problem has been a known issue for quite a while, it happened right after the default Argentavis model has been updated. You'll notice the model difference if you take a look at the current Argentavis and the one from Annunaki.

As far as im aware there's no direct fix to it, as the old Argentavis model files should be removed from the game, that may be the reason why you can't access the inventory.

And yes, I'm quite sure the Annunaki Ankylo's smelt metal! At least they used to smelt wayyyy back then.

I hope this was able to somewhat help you, sadly the mod is very outdated by now.
Alongside others, I do hope Psycho and the rest of the Team will eventually come back to it, but at the moment they cannot due to financial issues.

Best Regards!

I think Psycho's leave goes way beyond money issues, dude went on a religiously fuelled shmita and disappeared.
Originally posted by Aria:
Hi!

Best Regards!

Hello. Thanks. Do you happen to know of a mod that is similar to Annunaki, with the only difference being that it works with the latest Ark updates?
Ari85 29 Aug, 2023 @ 8:25am 
Anyone looking for a mod very similar to this one as I too loved this mod, should check out AG reborn.
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1169020368&searchtext=AG+reborn
Last edited by Ari85; 29 Aug, 2023 @ 8:27am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50