Space Engineers

Space Engineers

Show Damaged On HUD
Engi 22 Apr, 2016 @ 12:29pm
Bug, I think
Ever since yesterdays/todays update your script will not rename this one panel after it is repaired. All the other panels that are damaged and then I repair them get renamed correctly. They are adjacent to this one as well.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/263834439524309789/8FA70109E341394FB12A90B9D8F561F10B64223E/
So this is the number one panel of 64 and its name is normally NB Solar Panel 1 Max so it can be itentified by my solar tracker script. When it wont rename the script cant find it and the rotor just turns for ever until I fix and rename it. The last time I saw it damaged it had "Damage:0" as its name. Not sure where that comes from and you can see in the screenshot it has some longer number in the name this time. Another thing I noticed is that after I repair it the onwership is set to none which is probably why your script wont rename it but how did the ownership change. It has always been owned by me and I'm pretty sure it is my turret that is shooting it while trying to shoot and missing cyberhounds that run by. I have repaired it twice and each time set the ownership back to me. None of the other panels that are damaged around it have this problem. I am not longer using it as my tracker panel so I will see if that stops it from happening while I try and figure out which turret is shooting it so I can build a backstop to keep it from hitting it. I have already built three around the most obvious turrets with a line of fire toward the panels.