Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Recoil Master - Spray Training (CS:GO) (CS2? 👀 Description)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 5 Apr, 2015 @ 5:47am
Suggestions & Idea's
Please post your suggestions and idea's here :happymeat:
Last edited by Mr. uLLeticaL™-S; 2 May, 2016 @ 1:47pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 88 comments
Meltron 5 Apr, 2015 @ 2:18am 
Few suggestions
Really waited for such a map, great job!
Don't know if you would like to hear some suggestions, but here are some:

- Option to automatically reset the dot and ammo after the clip is empty (or make the entire right side of the wall the reset button ^^), because it is quiet annoying to always have to shoot at the reset buttons, especially since you have to reload before (since you don't have a pistol, maybe I am jsut lazy though ^^)
- More weapons ofc
- More distances if possible
- Option to change color of dot (because e.g. I have a geen crosshair as well, so might be better, if the dot would be red instead or something)
- Even better would be to have the dot projected on a bot and to have common environments from the most popular maps partly in the map to the train the spray pattern "in real life" :D
Eva 5 Apr, 2015 @ 7:08am 
I like the idea of a bot and map elements.
Also, it'd be great if there was a way to choose between different bullet time speed (for instance 50% and 75%) to gradually ramp up to full speed.
Last edited by Eva; 5 Apr, 2015 @ 7:14am
krst 5 Apr, 2015 @ 10:41am 
You should remove text "recoil master weapon practice" on the front wall and set on that place a LINE that shows full pattern of selected weapon. When you trying to follow the "ghosthair" first time its really hard without knowing the full pattern first. Have a nice day :B1:
kts 5 Apr, 2015 @ 2:01pm 
Sorry maybe my post should of went here.

@Mr. uLLeticaL love the map! Is it possible to put somewhere on the target wall the static image of the spray pattern as a visual? For example something like this for the AK: http://imgur.com/a/SRlML/embed#0
Mega Jester 5 Apr, 2015 @ 4:09pm 
Love the map, been on it a few hours tonight!

Something that I think could be nice to add(if possible):
- Moving target, have the circle move sideways in a speed you can set and the ghostcrosshair adjust accordingly so we can get a "sprayonmovingtargetsimulator".
- Distance, a few (mby 3-4) different distances that you can lock on to.

With the changes that have been done during the day, is the reset button broken or is that just for me? I spray 1 clip, reloads and shoot at the "reset" button, 29 bullets in my mag and the bulletimpacts disepear. It dosnt replace my mag to 30 as it did before?

Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 5 Apr, 2015 @ 6:26pm 
Originally posted by Iogurte de Dióspiro:
The chicken is cool but, hmmm...
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=420440345

Chicken is no more, it was killed by a nade. (Kicked from lobby for now aka removed)
Last edited by Mr. uLLeticaL™-S; 5 Apr, 2015 @ 6:26pm
Originally posted by Mr. uLLeticaL™:
The chicken is cool but, hmmm...
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=420440345

Chicken is no more, it was killed by a nade. (Kicked from lobby for now aka removed)

No!!! You could just close the door!
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 5 Apr, 2015 @ 6:35pm 
Originally posted by Mr. uLLeticaL™:

No!!! You could just close the door!

No worries, I will find a new big ass egg to hatch. (Add it back later)
Few ideas...
-Make more room outside, we're stuck in here!
-You could separate the guns that have the ghosthair form the ones that doesn't.
-More room outside!
-A place that random spawns chickens to be shoot at. (Not that I like to shoot chickens, just an aim map thing...)
-???
-Profit!
-The gate should open so we can go outside!
Euler's Pet Dog 5 Apr, 2015 @ 8:18pm 
Add a ghosthair for moving targets (just side-side) which is what most people will be fighting in MM. Just a suggestion, but great map anyways. Cheers and hope you out out much more great content =)
RioReiser 6 Apr, 2015 @ 12:47am 
how about having multiple ghosthairs next to each other, so that you can train to spray multiple targets. start on one ghosthair, and mid-spray, switch to the next.
also, moving ghosthair, as suggested, to train spraying moving targets would be great.
TimothyJB 6 Apr, 2015 @ 1:39am 
Would definitely love the ability to auto reset the ghost dot after you stop spraying, or even just a console command that I can bind to something to reset it so I don't have to constantly shoot the reset button.
krst 6 Apr, 2015 @ 1:41am 
Originally posted by TimothyJB:
Would definitely love the ability to auto reset the ghost dot after you stop spraying, or even just a console command that I can bind to something to reset it so I don't have to constantly shoot the reset button.
yoo can tap your E button...
Marc J 6 Apr, 2015 @ 4:24am 
Would love to be able to practice sprays on a longer distance.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 88 comments
Per page: 1530 50