Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Recoil Master - Spray Training (CS:GO) (CS2? 👀 Description)
 Ce sujet a été épinglé, cela doit être important
Suggestions & Idea's
Please post your suggestions and idea's here :happymeat:
Dernière modification de Mr. uLLeticaL™-S; 2 mai 2016 à 13h47
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 88
Few suggestions
Really waited for such a map, great job!
Don't know if you would like to hear some suggestions, but here are some:

- Option to automatically reset the dot and ammo after the clip is empty (or make the entire right side of the wall the reset button ^^), because it is quiet annoying to always have to shoot at the reset buttons, especially since you have to reload before (since you don't have a pistol, maybe I am jsut lazy though ^^)
- More weapons ofc
- More distances if possible
- Option to change color of dot (because e.g. I have a geen crosshair as well, so might be better, if the dot would be red instead or something)
- Even better would be to have the dot projected on a bot and to have common environments from the most popular maps partly in the map to the train the spray pattern "in real life" :D
I like the idea of a bot and map elements.
Also, it'd be great if there was a way to choose between different bullet time speed (for instance 50% and 75%) to gradually ramp up to full speed.
Dernière modification de Eva; 5 avr. 2015 à 7h14
You should remove text "recoil master weapon practice" on the front wall and set on that place a LINE that shows full pattern of selected weapon. When you trying to follow the "ghosthair" first time its really hard without knowing the full pattern first. Have a nice day :B1:
kts 5 avr. 2015 à 14h01 
Sorry maybe my post should of went here.

@Mr. uLLeticaL love the map! Is it possible to put somewhere on the target wall the static image of the spray pattern as a visual? For example something like this for the AK: http://imgur.com/a/SRlML/embed#0
Love the map, been on it a few hours tonight!

Something that I think could be nice to add(if possible):
- Moving target, have the circle move sideways in a speed you can set and the ghostcrosshair adjust accordingly so we can get a "sprayonmovingtargetsimulator".
- Distance, a few (mby 3-4) different distances that you can lock on to.

With the changes that have been done during the day, is the reset button broken or is that just for me? I spray 1 clip, reloads and shoot at the "reset" button, 29 bullets in my mag and the bulletimpacts disepear. It dosnt replace my mag to 30 as it did before?

Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [dév.] 5 avr. 2015 à 18h26 
The chicken is cool but, hmmm...
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=420440345

Chicken is no more, it was killed by a nade. (Kicked from lobby for now aka removed)
Dernière modification de Mr. uLLeticaL™-S; 5 avr. 2015 à 18h26
Mr. uLLeticaL™ a écrit :
The chicken is cool but, hmmm...
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=420440345

Chicken is no more, it was killed by a nade. (Kicked from lobby for now aka removed)

No!!! You could just close the door!
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [dév.] 5 avr. 2015 à 18h35 
Mr. uLLeticaL™ a écrit :

No!!! You could just close the door!

No worries, I will find a new big ass egg to hatch. (Add it back later)
Few ideas...
-Make more room outside, we're stuck in here!
-You could separate the guns that have the ghosthair form the ones that doesn't.
-More room outside!
-A place that random spawns chickens to be shoot at. (Not that I like to shoot chickens, just an aim map thing...)
-???
-Profit!
-The gate should open so we can go outside!
Add a ghosthair for moving targets (just side-side) which is what most people will be fighting in MM. Just a suggestion, but great map anyways. Cheers and hope you out out much more great content =)
how about having multiple ghosthairs next to each other, so that you can train to spray multiple targets. start on one ghosthair, and mid-spray, switch to the next.
also, moving ghosthair, as suggested, to train spraying moving targets would be great.
Would definitely love the ability to auto reset the ghost dot after you stop spraying, or even just a console command that I can bind to something to reset it so I don't have to constantly shoot the reset button.
TimothyJB a écrit :
Would definitely love the ability to auto reset the ghost dot after you stop spraying, or even just a console command that I can bind to something to reset it so I don't have to constantly shoot the reset button.
yoo can tap your E button...
Would love to be able to practice sprays on a longer distance.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 88
Par page : 1530 50