Slay the Spire

Slay the Spire

vertinmod
bug反馈
如果遇到bug可以在这里反馈,或者可以进群反馈:excitebox:
If you find a bug, you can provide feedback here.
Ultima modifica da P1asticD; 6 lug, ore 2:50
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-13 commenti su 13
打出红弩箭的仪式,再被怪物打到后会闪退
打出卡牌不协和音,本回合内手牌中属于vertin的卡牌耗能不会变成0,但本回合内手牌中打出vertin的卡牌会将其消耗。
Play House applies an odd type of intangible.
Its tooltip references Nemesis, but it doesn't actually work that way. For yourself it only lasts 1 turn. For enemies it lasts 2 turns. It also doesn't stack with other sources of intangible. For example: If you use Play House and Apparition, both wear off next turn.

Dissonance discounts in an unexpected way.
The exhaust effect works properly, but the discount only applies to Vertin cards when you draw them, so if you're holding In Suitcase+, it will forever cost 2 due to retain.

Is First Melody supposed to have a third effect?
After "draw 1, discard 1", it claims to adjust your hand sequence, but I don't see how. I thought it was related to card cost but even 2-cost cards stay where they are. I can't seem to manually drag cards around to change their order either.
Messaggio originale di Zu:
Its tooltip references Nemesis, but it doesn't actually work that way. For yourself it only lasts 1 turn. For enemies it lasts 2 turns. It also doesn't stack with other sources of intangible. For example: If you use Play House and Apparition, both wear off next turn.

The exhaust effect works properly, but the discount only applies to Vertin cards when you draw them, so if you're holding In Suitcase+, it will forever cost 2 due to retain.

After "draw 1, discard 1", it claims to adjust your hand sequence, but I don't see how. I thought it was related to card cost but even 2-cost cards stay where they are. I can't seem to manually drag cards around to change their order either.

The way to adjust your hand order is to click the cards you want to reorder. When selecting a new card, the one that is currently chosen to discard will be placed at the end of your hand. If you have two treat for the ears, click one, click the second, then click the card you want to discard.
I thought that how the mod worked previously with moxie was a bit overpowered, but i think also think that having to sacrifice your rest stops to get ultimates is a little slow.
Messaggio originale di LettsPlay:
The way to adjust your hand order is to click the cards you want to reorder. When selecting a new card, the one that is currently chosen to discard will be placed at the end of your hand.
Right. That totally slipped my mind. Would be nice if there was a reminder to uncheck "Disable confirmation when choosing 1 card." Not that the character needs to be even stronger.
P1asticD  [sviluppatore] 6 lug, ore 2:27 
Messaggio originale di FUNMaze:
打出红弩箭的仪式,再被怪物打到后会闪退
两个bug均已知悉,最近有些忙,会尽快修复。感谢游玩并反馈。
Ultima modifica da P1asticD; 6 lug, ore 2:27
P1asticD  [sviluppatore] 6 lug, ore 2:32 
Messaggio originale di Zu:

Thank you for your feedback. I will fix these bugs as soon as possible.
P1asticD  [sviluppatore] 6 lug, ore 2:46 
Messaggio originale di LettsPlay:
I thought that how the mod worked previously with moxie was a bit overpowered, but i think also think that having to sacrifice your rest stops to get ultimates is a little slow.

The strength of Vertin has always been a concern for me, and the previous versions were undoubtedly a bit too overpowered.
I have been trying to make this mod more balanced, such as previous modifications: limit the number of Ultimate obatined in one combat; Increase the difficulty of Moxie record and others.
I will be very happy if you can provide some ideas about mod balance.
Thank you for your play and feedback. And thank you again for your patient reply about 'how to adjust hand order'.
Awesome work, only played once but already became one of my favorite sts mod.

Seems like damaging effect of S192-9W counts as an attack damage, since it changes writhing mass' intention (didn't check interactions with thorn though). I think it shouldn't, such as letter opener or stone calendar.
P1asticD  [sviluppatore] 8 lug, ore 7:12 
Messaggio originale di 약쟁이:
Awesome work, only played once but already became one of my favorite sts mod.

Seems like damaging effect of S192-9W counts as an attack damage, since it changes writhing mass' intention (didn't check interactions with thorn though). I think it shouldn't, such as letter opener or stone calendar.

Thank you for your feedback. I will fix it as soon as possible.
Dissonance doesn't affects cards that are in your hand when played.
P1asticD  [sviluppatore] 5 ago, ore 9:11 
Messaggio originale di Sagil:
Dissonance doesn't affects cards that are in your hand when played.
I have fixed it. Thank you for your feedback.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-13 commenti su 13
Per pagina: 1530 50