Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

DevExplorer (See entities on the map!)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Findya  [developer] 15 Mar @ 8:12pm
📢BUGS, SUGGESTIONS & STUFF📢
Post your feedback here, this will improve your experience and help me learn about Garry's Mod coding more! :ccknight:

(4k hours in this game, and I still got no b##ches)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Bonyoze 16 Mar @ 10:50pm 
Will cause errors if used on a dedicated server since the convar devex_strict is being created serverside but trying to be accessed clientside. It works singleplayer because you're the host. The convar should also have the FCVAR_REPLICATED flag. Otherwise, it works fine but your code is scary... :hatty:
Last edited by Bonyoze; 16 Mar @ 10:51pm
Findya  [developer] 17 Mar @ 6:10am 
Thanks, I will fix this later! We do not talk about my code
Wait for the Change Note
Last edited by Findya; 17 Mar @ 6:35am
Bero 17 Mar @ 3:08pm 
so i'm not 100% sure what was going on but, one of my player timed out and it started to spam this error every few second, https://i.imgur.com/uSEbP96.png players also reported it would freeze their game everytime it spewed this error. BTW, I love this addon and hope to use it on my server. :steamthumbsup: (You can also ignore the samhooks in that error, does this with all errors if they happen)
Last edited by Bero; 17 Mar @ 3:17pm
Findya  [developer] 17 Mar @ 4:35pm 
There! I hope this patch will fix your issue!
It's kinda shame that there's tons of problems for just the simple entity explorer
Global 1 Jun @ 2:18pm 
I use this add-on to help debug NWVars set on weapons as I'm coding them, and this sometimes involves killing NPCs.
Unfortunately adding or removing entities shuffles the view around, making it difficult to "latch" onto a specific entity for debugging.
I'd love to see an option to "latch" or "lock-on" to a specific entity for debugging.
Findya  [developer] 2 Jun @ 11:51am 
Originally posted by Global:
I use this add-on to help debug NWVars set on weapons as I'm coding them, and this sometimes involves killing NPCs.
Unfortunately adding or removing entities shuffles the view around, making it difficult to "latch" onto a specific entity for debugging.
I'd love to see an option to "latch" or "lock-on" to a specific entity for debugging.
Haven't updated this mod in a while, well It's time for me to do it

Edit: I'm horrified by my own code...
Last edited by Findya; 2 Jun @ 12:04pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50