Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

freefilesvirus robots
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
freefilesvirus  [developer] 3 Feb @ 1:41pm
robot ideas
suggest any cool robots for if i ever make more of these (no guarantee i will make more)
if i make your robot idea ill credit you for it in the addon description with a link to your steam profile
< >
Showing 1-15 of 308 comments
I have idea can you make to control or posses the robots, I need them ):
Flying bot.
You would use the usual props to make one, but the notable props are:
Trap propeller engine
Trap propeller blade

Basically a friendly manhack styled in this addon's theme
Last edited by NaN/iG19432; 3 Feb @ 1:50pm
Speed 3 Feb @ 1:56pm 
little charging station for the little robotic critters
Speed 3 Feb @ 1:56pm 
please
guy 3 Feb @ 2:09pm 
boxer 1 and boxer 2 robots fighting
Existing bots ideas:

Sounds for Cop Bot, Hoarding bot, Janitor Bot, they cant make sounds, but observation bot can make sounds.
Make bots killiable.
Make possible to dupelicate this bots.
Damage a Cop Bot it will lead to self-defend.

New bot idea:

Bandit bot.
Junk bot with SMG.
Feuding for player and other.
Killiable.
Medium size.
robot brute that would act like a stronger version of the cop robot or like a system where the obervation robot could like scout out for corpses or hostiles that would then lead to the cop or janitor to appear to the area that the observation robot found and do their task
Rambot, a robot that uses hooks as horns and rams into things that get too close, including props and other bots!
scorb 3 Feb @ 2:29pm 
A robot that has four legs and can move around real fast, its up to you if you wanna tackle this because i'm not a coder and I have no idea how I would make it move.
A hostile cop bot
A humanoid robot that acts like frontline infantry
Funny Engineer 3 Feb @ 5:43pm 
a robot that can automatically pick up props but what makes it different from the hoarder is that it uses the props as some sort of "body" it will seek any prop in any map to use as a "body part" basically it turns into a blob of moving props

it can eat ragdolls too and can (if possible) climb walls

since this would be complicated to do i would imagine it just being a giant mass of props and not an actual moving creature

if it is possible, it would be cool if you could make settings in the options menu of how many props it can use as body parts and can actually progressively morph near more human shapes kind of like the game Knack or Atomega if anybody has heard of it.

the only way to defeat it is explosions or physgun because props can be removed from the robot

idk a good name for this but heres my suggestion

Edit: i thought a name: The mass or The blob would be ok names
Last edited by Funny Engineer; 3 Feb @ 5:48pm
C/CH3SᛕER 3 Feb @ 5:46pm 
a bot that spawns as a single head but then collects props to build itself
Goose 3 Feb @ 6:40pm 
A melon bot, it loves melons and will try to eat melons by breaking them, an Npc or player breaking the melon bot makes it angry, it will bump into you making you take one damage every 5 bumps.
a bot that when you hit or shoot at it, turns its head at you, starts playing an alarm noise, and if possible, a cannon or gun it uses to attack you
< >
Showing 1-15 of 308 comments
Per page: 1530 50