Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Party AI Controls
Max 18 Feb @ 6:43am
Altered/Modded units don't show up when making a template
The mod does not detect altered units from mods such as ''Make Calradia Great Again'' in the template creator.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
carbon  [developer] 18 Feb @ 6:56am 
Seems to work fine.[i.imgur.com]
Max 18 Feb @ 8:20am 
Originally posted by carbon:
Theres more than 120 units though alot are missing, on Vlandia the only units I can select is militia and a few regular ones, same goes for other factions.
carbon  [developer] 18 Feb @ 11:09am 
Originally posted by Max:
Theres more than 120 units though alot are missing, on Vlandia the only units I can select is militia and a few regular ones, same goes for other factions.
Nope they're all there, because I just wasted my time checking all the troops for vlandia. You are not understanding 1 of 2 things:

1. The troops in the template list are all the max level options available
2. You are not using the sort widget and are expecting the list to be in alphabetical order when it's not. The game sorts the troops in some random order.
Max 18 Feb @ 11:16am 
Originally posted by Max:
Nope they're all there, because I just wasted my time checking all the troops for vlandia. You are not understanding 1 of 2 things:

1. The troops in the template list are all the max level options available
2. You are not using the sort widget and are expecting the list to be in alphabetical order when it's not. The game sorts the troops in some random order.

So it only shows the max level of that troop tree? If so is there a way to limit the tiers that the party will upgrade to?
carbon  [developer] 18 Feb @ 11:49am 
No, you can use the vanilla wage cap option.
Max 18 Feb @ 12:36pm 
No, you can use the vanilla wage cap option.

Damn well I hope that'll be an option someday, thanks for responding and explaining.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50