RimWorld

RimWorld

Epochs - Pottery
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
DetVisor  [developer] 22 Nov, 2023 @ 3:53pm
Bug re-pots
Pun intended. Please place here any bug reports or issues you may find.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
The clay walls don't support the 1.5 wall torch and wall light. I've seen this happen with other modded walls too so I suspect that a new def got added to vanilla walls that modded walls are now missing; hopefully an easy fix.
DetVisor  [developer] 13 Apr @ 7:13pm 
Thanks for telling me, I'll fix it soon if I can.
No problem. Thanks for the great mod.
lakeel 22 May @ 8:14pm 
In mine Clay and by extension bricks have no assigned beauty value, thus everything I make out of them from fine walls, floors, furniture, and statues provide no beauty. Excellent quality clay statue...beauty 0.
Can this error cause damage or can it be ignored?

[Epochs - Pottery] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationFindMod(Medieval Overhaul) failed
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\3092351095\1.5\Patches\MO_Cost_Patch.xml
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Whole log:
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/0c3df5324b853f0704e821841b0abc35
Got this error:

[Epochs - Pottery - Start of stack trace]
Verse.PatchOperationReplace(xpath="Defs/ThingDef[defName = "DV_ClayTurningTable"]/costList"): Failed to find a node with the given xpath
Verse.PatchOperationSequence: Error in the operation at position=1
Verse.PatchOperationFindMod(Medieval Overhaul): Error in <match>
[End of stack trace]
The top operation is the one that failed, the ones below it are the parents
Source file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\3092351095\1.5\Patches\MO_Cost_Patch.xml

UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.Log.Error_Patch6 (string)
XmlExtensions.ErrorManager:PrintErrors (string,Verse.ModContentPack)
XmlExtensions.PatchOperation_Patch:Postfix (Verse.PatchOperation,bool&,System.Xml.XmlDocument)
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.PatchOperation.Apply_Patch2 (Verse.PatchOperation,System.Xml.XmlDocument)
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.LoadedModManager.ApplyPatches_Patch4 (System.Xml.XmlDocument,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.Xml.XmlNode, Verse.LoadableXmlAsset>)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods (bool)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__28_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

And this one:

[Epochs - Pottery] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationFindMod(Medieval Overhaul) failed
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\3092351095\1.5\Patches\MO_Cost_Patch.xml
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.Log.Error_Patch6 (string)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete (string)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods (bool)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__28_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()
Donoya 16 Jul @ 10:17pm 
It seems like the patches for medieval overhaul are erroring because the mod is replacing the cost list to use iron when the cost list no longer exists due to another patch removing it. This can be easily fixed by deleting the remove patch and just leaving the replace patch.
Ok but how do you find the remove patch
SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\3092351095\1.5\Patches\MO_Cost_Patch.xml

Either Delete or comment out this part:

<Operation Class="PatchOperationRemove">
<xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName = "DV_ClayTurningTable"]/costList</xpath>
</Operation>

Example:

<!--Operation Class="PatchOperationRemove">
<xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName = "DV_ClayTurningTable"]/costList</xpath>
</Operation-->
Last edited by Logical Terror; 26 Jul @ 6:47am
DetVisor  [developer] 13 hours ago 
Mod updated, the patch should be fine and work well now.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50