Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Ruby Enclave - Old World Blues
Nord17  [developer] 9 Feb @ 11:49pm
Errors, bugs and interesting features
Errors, bugs and interesting features
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Just a small bug that appeared at the start of my playthrough, On the Event "Ghosts of The Valley" if you pick the six claws one of the army leaders is Enc_name_jeremy instead of just "Jeremy" might be something to do with the Localisation (Im playing on English)
Nord17  [developer] 10 Feb @ 9:33am 
Yes, I accidentally missed it in localization.
Godzilla 11 Feb @ 6:11pm 
when right clicking on the white claws, the game crashes, making it impossible to declare war.
Nord17  [developer] 11 Feb @ 6:42pm 
Godzilla, do you use any other submodes to change borders?
MEDBEDb 12 Feb @ 2:09am 
Когда начинается борьба за власть в анклаве незначительное влияние научного совета бустит партию "правитель" вместо "интелектуалов" как скорее всего задумывалось
Nord17  [developer] 12 Feb @ 2:32am 
да это ошибка, исправил чуть позже залью
При раннем захвате Города убежища, фокус Чистый сигнал (на захват) не скипается.
Вкратце почему захват ранний - они захотели территорию и немного поломали сюжет ранним нападением.
Nord17  [developer] 12 Feb @ 8:21pm 
там есть целых 2 решения по поводу дележа территорий Элко. И я думал раз есть 2 решения, я пропуск не прописывал. Потом как нибудь пропишу
Godzilla 12 Feb @ 11:16pm 
Originally posted by Nord17:
No, just owb and this mod
Nord17  [developer] 13 Feb @ 2:26am 
Originally posted by Godzilla:
I would like to see the error log and the save itself
Slav 29 Feb @ 5:58am 
Originally posted by Godzilla:
Had similar issue, but not with just White Legs, but a number of other nations. This started quite a bit into the game (second war for Hoover Dam has been in full swing for a while).
Tried console annexing some of the nations causing this, but it's just too many that cause this %)

Please see links to error log and save file below, let me know if this site has issues - using it for the first time :)
https://filetransfer.io/data-package/sdOmHv35#link
Nord17  [developer] 29 Feb @ 8:03am 
Originally posted by Slav:
Had similar issue, but not with just White Legs, but a number of other nations. This started quite a bit into the game (second war for Hoover Dam has been in full swing for a while).
Tried console annexing some of the nations causing this, but it's just too many that cause this %)

Please see links to error log and save file below, let me know if this site has issues - using it for the first time :)
yes, I asked, this is a problem with the OWB mod itself, not the submode. I hope it will be fixed soon. Since 2 people have already written to me about this error
Last edited by Nord17; 29 Feb @ 8:04am
Slav 29 Feb @ 8:33am 
Originally posted by Slav:

yes, I asked, this is a problem with the OWB mod itself, not the submode. I hope it will be fixed soon. Since 2 people have already written to me about this error
Makes sense, did not do a long playthrough in vanilla OWB in a while :)

Thanks for your reply!
Reporting same crash as people mentioned - selecting any other country's diplomacy screen makes it crash after some point in time (mid 2280 for me). 1.13.7 HOI + latest OWB + this mod. I'm not sure if its an OWB bug though, I just had very long and messy ERX + OWB game without any crashes.
Last edited by [TWC]Netmould; 10 Mar @ 5:04am
Nord17  [developer] 10 Mar @ 11:53am 
Originally posted by TWCNetmould:
Reporting same crash as people mentioned - selecting any other country's diplomacy screen makes it crash after some point in time (mid 2280 for me). 1.13.7 HOI + latest OWB + this mod. I'm not sure if its an OWB bug though, I just had very long and messy ERX + OWB game without any crashes.
I talked about this error with a former OWB developer and even dropped a tag to him, because I could not find a conflict with my submode and he just said that the error was not with me, but in OWB itself. And the second reason is that I don't have any files in fashion related to White Legs (only focus for capturing and exporting industry)
Last edited by Nord17; 10 Mar @ 11:53am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50