Hearts of Iron IV
Ruby Enclave - Old World Blues
Errors, bugs and interesting features
Errors, bugs and interesting features
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 15 коментара
Just a small bug that appeared at the start of my playthrough, On the Event "Ghosts of The Valley" if you pick the six claws one of the army leaders is Enc_name_jeremy instead of just "Jeremy" might be something to do with the Localisation (Im playing on English)
Yes, I accidentally missed it in localization.
when right clicking on the white claws, the game crashes, making it impossible to declare war.
Nord17  [разработчик] 11 февр. в 18:42 
Godzilla, do you use any other submodes to change borders?
Когда начинается борьба за власть в анклаве незначительное влияние научного совета бустит партию "правитель" вместо "интелектуалов" как скорее всего задумывалось
да это ошибка, исправил чуть позже залью
При раннем захвате Города убежища, фокус Чистый сигнал (на захват) не скипается.
Вкратце почему захват ранний - они захотели территорию и немного поломали сюжет ранним нападением.
Nord17  [разработчик] 12 февр. в 20:21 
там есть целых 2 решения по поводу дележа территорий Элко. И я думал раз есть 2 решения, я пропуск не прописывал. Потом как нибудь пропишу
Първоначално публикувано от Nord17:
No, just owb and this mod
Първоначално публикувано от Godzilla:
I would like to see the error log and the save itself
Първоначално публикувано от Godzilla:
Had similar issue, but not with just White Legs, but a number of other nations. This started quite a bit into the game (second war for Hoover Dam has been in full swing for a while).
Tried console annexing some of the nations causing this, but it's just too many that cause this %)

Please see links to error log and save file below, let me know if this site has issues - using it for the first time :)
https://filetransfer.io/data-package/sdOmHv35#link
Първоначално публикувано от Slav:
Had similar issue, but not with just White Legs, but a number of other nations. This started quite a bit into the game (second war for Hoover Dam has been in full swing for a while).
Tried console annexing some of the nations causing this, but it's just too many that cause this %)

Please see links to error log and save file below, let me know if this site has issues - using it for the first time :)
yes, I asked, this is a problem with the OWB mod itself, not the submode. I hope it will be fixed soon. Since 2 people have already written to me about this error
Последно редактиран от Nord17; 29 февр. в 8:04
Първоначално публикувано от Slav:

yes, I asked, this is a problem with the OWB mod itself, not the submode. I hope it will be fixed soon. Since 2 people have already written to me about this error
Makes sense, did not do a long playthrough in vanilla OWB in a while :)

Thanks for your reply!
Reporting same crash as people mentioned - selecting any other country's diplomacy screen makes it crash after some point in time (mid 2280 for me). 1.13.7 HOI + latest OWB + this mod. I'm not sure if its an OWB bug though, I just had very long and messy ERX + OWB game without any crashes.
Последно редактиран от [TWC]Netmould; 10 март в 5:04
Първоначално публикувано от TWCNetmould:
Reporting same crash as people mentioned - selecting any other country's diplomacy screen makes it crash after some point in time (mid 2280 for me). 1.13.7 HOI + latest OWB + this mod. I'm not sure if its an OWB bug though, I just had very long and messy ERX + OWB game without any crashes.
I talked about this error with a former OWB developer and even dropped a tag to him, because I could not find a conflict with my submode and he just said that the error was not with me, but in OWB itself. And the second reason is that I don't have any files in fashion related to White Legs (only focus for capturing and exporting industry)
Последно редактиран от Nord17; 10 март в 11:53
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 15 коментара
На страница: 1530 50