Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

aim_map_s2r [CS2 REMAKE]
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
super crown negev  [developer] 3 Nov, 2023 @ 2:56am
Feedback + Suggestions
Taking any feedback & suggestions for the map in here.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Segs Maniac 3 Nov, 2023 @ 3:08am 
Hello great map but if i wanna join with a friend to do a 1v1 he gets the notification that the server is full. He is not able to join. How can i fix this? Thx in advance
super crown negev  [developer] 3 Nov, 2023 @ 3:18am 
Originally posted by Captain america:
Hello great map but if i wanna join with a friend to do a 1v1 he gets the notification that the server is full. He is not able to join. How can i fix this? Thx in advance

Currently don't think workshop maps support multiplayer yet like CS:GO did. We'd probably have to wait til it is available to play, or find a dedicated server that uses this map.
ARP 3 Nov, 2023 @ 12:55pm 
Any chance you can add weapons to this? Or at least enable the buy menu?

There's a very good Iceworld map already up that has those capabilities, might wanna check it out for reference, it's called CS2 Iceworld or something

Otherwise, really nice work man; this brings back 1.6 memories indeed xD
Last edited by ARP; 3 Nov, 2023 @ 12:56pm
super crown negev  [developer] 3 Nov, 2023 @ 3:34pm 
Originally posted by ARP:
Any chance you can add weapons to this? Or at least enable the buy menu?

There's a very good Iceworld map already up that has those capabilities, might wanna check it out for reference, it's called CS2 Iceworld or something

Otherwise, really nice work man; this brings back 1.6 memories indeed xD

I'll be adding in the buy menu until vscript is available so I can place weapons based on gamemode, this map was intended with gun game / arms race in mind since I am recreating a lot of a specific community server's maps
Last edited by super crown negev; 3 Nov, 2023 @ 3:34pm
Inanna Igor T. 7 Nov, 2023 @ 12:10am 
Good work so far, much appreciated. If you can add a radar image I'd be very happy :)
super crown negev  [developer] 8 Nov, 2023 @ 1:35pm 
Originally posted by Inanna Igor T.:
Good work so far, much appreciated. If you can add a radar image I'd be very happy :)

If I can figure out how to do it, I'll gladly add it in.
Inanna Igor T. 9 Nov, 2023 @ 10:27am 
Originally posted by super crown negev:

There is a step by step tutorial on youtube. It seems rather complicated but doable, maybe that helps you.
super crown negev  [developer] 9 Nov, 2023 @ 12:40pm 
Originally posted by Inanna Igor T.:

There is a step by step tutorial on youtube. It seems rather complicated but doable, maybe that helps you.

Yeah I actually figured it out yesterday. The default radar generator doesn't work but I ended up using a 3rd party plugin.
Lems 9 Nov, 2023 @ 2:46pm 
Ground geometry isnt smooth around the boxes. The player model flickers in some places near cover. Often on T spawn, and not so often on CT.
Last edited by Lems; 9 Nov, 2023 @ 3:00pm
super crown negev  [developer] 9 Nov, 2023 @ 3:37pm 
Originally posted by Lems:
Ground geometry isnt smooth around the boxes. The player model flickers in some places near cover. Often on T spawn, and not so often on CT.

The ground geometry around the boxes & walls are intentionally bumped up to its surfaces. Although I'm not sure where you're seeing the player model flickering. Can you send a video?
Last edited by super crown negev; 9 Nov, 2023 @ 3:41pm
Lems 10 Nov, 2023 @ 6:46am 

The ground geometry around the boxes & walls are intentionally bumped up to its surfaces. Although I'm not sure where you're seeing the player model flickering. Can you send a video?
For some reason on my game server on your map (+host_workshop_map 3070260370) when I walk near the boxes at CT spawn and some times at T spawn my model got stuck/bounced, this made difficult to pick from around the corner. Looks like it happened on the uneven ground around the boxes.
What ive done is deleted /game/bin/linuxsteamrt64/steamapps/workshop/content/730/3070260370/ folder from server files and deleted "3070260370" blocks in /home/lems/cs2/game/bin/linuxsteamrt64/steamapps/workshop/appworkshop_730.acf file.
After that i made host_workshop_map 3070260370 again, my server redownloaded your map and after that seems like everything became fine.
Last edited by Lems; 10 Nov, 2023 @ 6:48am
super crown negev  [developer] 10 Nov, 2023 @ 3:18pm 

For some reason on my game server on your map (+host_workshop_map 3070260370) when I walk near the boxes at CT spawn and some times at T spawn my model got stuck/bounced, this made difficult to pick from around the corner. Looks like it happened on the uneven ground around the boxes.
What ive done is deleted /game/bin/linuxsteamrt64/steamapps/workshop/content/730/3070260370/ folder from server files and deleted "3070260370" blocks in /home/lems/cs2/game/bin/linuxsteamrt64/steamapps/workshop/appworkshop_730.acf file.
After that i made host_workshop_map 3070260370 again, my server redownloaded your map and after that seems like everything became fine.
that's good to hear, yeah I've been frequently updating the map according to some responses but I know that your solution is usually the best way to update it. dunno if it's a cs2 thing or workshop thing since it's not really the best system lol
super crown negev  [developer] 7 Dec, 2023 @ 5:25pm 
Originally posted by serg:
Hi!

I have a suggestion for you. Your Steam cards caught my attention and I think a paid promotion with us could be mutually beneficial. Let me know if you are interested so we can discuss a perfect collaboration.
no lol.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50