Arma 3
Dynamic Horror Operations - Altis
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
UselessFodder  [developer] 28 Oct, 2023 @ 10:01am
Bug Reports
Please put any bugs you find in this thread. Screenshots, what mode you were playing (SP/MP), and what you were doing when you encountered the bug will immensely speed up the fixing process.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
I wasn't the host, but while playing with only 'Webknight's Zombie and Creature' on a dedicated server, a bug was happened when the task wouldn't clear even if the totem was destroyed.
UselessFodder  [developer] 30 Oct, 2023 @ 6:20am 
Originally posted by Psycool(싸이쿨):
I wasn't the host, but while playing with only 'Webknight's Zombie and Creature' on a dedicated server, a bug was happened when the task wouldn't clear even if the totem was destroyed.
Thank you for the bug report! Did you use explosives to destroy the totem and did a flame erupt once it was gone?
Psycool(싸이쿨) 30 Oct, 2023 @ 11:27am 
Originally posted by UselessFodder:
Thank you for the bug report! Did you use explosives to destroy the totem and did a flame erupt once it was gone?
I used vanilla's regular explosives, and the totem definitely fell over, but it didn't catch fire.
UselessFodder  [developer] 30 Oct, 2023 @ 11:53am 
Originally posted by UselessFodder:
I used vanilla's regular explosives, and the totem definitely fell over, but it didn't catch fire.
Hmm, okay. That means the explosion detection trigger didn't catch it happening, otherwise it would have deleted the totem object and started a fire. I'll look into what could have caused that. Thanks for the really good feedback
Ran into a bug when me and my buddy was faffin' around in the base after i gave the pilots a LZ for the heli, lost the begin insertion after dying cause of shenanigans while preparing.
UselessFodder  [developer] 9 Apr @ 4:48pm 
Originally posted by Konstance™:
Ran into a bug when me and my buddy was faffin' around in the base after i gave the pilots a LZ for the heli, lost the begin insertion after dying cause of shenanigans while preparing.

This is a really good bug report. I believe i know what the problem is, but until I fix it try not to die in base again ;)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50