Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Greenport, KY
NoMiS  [developer] 9 Sep, 2023 @ 2:25am
Bugs
Please let me know what bugs you find on the map. Misplaced tiles, glitchy walls/fences, missing zones, etc. I will do my best to address these in future updates.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
달콤도토리 15 Oct, 2023 @ 6:05am 
First of all, I want to say that your mod is really great! However, after adding this mod, I encountered a bug where the zombies that I had set to run are not running. Could you possibly identify the cause of this issue?
달콤도토리 17 Oct, 2023 @ 10:22am 
Upon further inspection, it seems the issue is not with the zombies but rather that the time settings are being applied differently for each character. I am currently playing on a multiplayer server.
RichardTheRangerTV 23 Oct, 2023 @ 10:46pm 
I cannot get it to show on the main world. The files in my directory just has "Maps" and no scripts, ui or anything like other files do fo working maps.
NoMiS  [developer] 30 Oct, 2023 @ 12:08am 
Originally posted by 달콤도토리:
Upon further inspection, it seems the issue is not with the zombies but rather that the time settings are being applied differently for each character. I am currently playing on a multiplayer server.

Sorry, not sure what you mean by "time settings" for each player. This mod only adds the map and doesn't change any other game settings.
NoMiS  [developer] 30 Oct, 2023 @ 12:09am 
Originally posted by Richard The Ranger:
I cannot get it to show on the main world. The files in my directory just has "Maps" and no scripts, ui or anything like other files do fo working maps.

Try unsubscribing, deleting the mod folder from your workshop/108600 folder and then re-subscribing.
Grandpa 17 Nov, 2023 @ 11:49am 
so at the house down the road from liblary to left seems to be empty from items. im not sure if it was meant to be another "for sale" house (since theres no signs outside) or occupied house since i found food in fridge and tv was on.
Shaky Hands 21 Dec, 2023 @ 10:38am 
So I'm playing this and everything is fine, this might just be how you designed it but is there a second, third, forth, and fifth floor for the mansion right next to the big factory along the shore?
came across this while launching my server https://pastebin.com/mALkgS55
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50