Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

FP Animations Recoded
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Shadowysn  [developer] 27 Jun, 2023 @ 1:49am
Suggestions
I don't think there's much else to suggest, but here's a discussion anyway.

Considered features:
- Proper Versus support. (Special Infected first person cameras)
- Ladder-climbing first person, suggested by Golden Phobia Climbing animation glitches when in FPA mode, not fulfilling for now
- Pouring gas can/putting cola into slot, suggested by Phoenix Rose Done.
- Opt-in-opt-out, SteamID checking.
Last edited by Shadowysn; 15 Apr @ 8:32am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Phoenix Rose 27 Jun, 2023 @ 2:35pm 
First person animation when you are pouring a gas
First person animation when putting cola bottle into the slot
Last edited by Phoenix Rose; 27 Jun, 2023 @ 2:48pm
KittyV2X 27 Jun, 2023 @ 6:39pm 
Any settings that could adjust the camera movement, like from janky to mildly janky to static?
DedmosDread 30 Jun, 2023 @ 7:11pm 
Permanent fp mode when downed as an option in the config menu would be a nice addition.
Last edited by DedmosDread; 30 Jun, 2023 @ 7:12pm
guert 3 Jul, 2023 @ 7:45pm 
Showing the FP perspective when you are spectating someone and you switch to their pov view maybe?
Obamna Bin Laden 25 Jul, 2023 @ 3:53pm 
- Proper Versus support. (Special Infected first person cameras) 100% :steamthumbsup:
A set of commands that would disable the mod for specific animations, say i didn't want the death animation, i would type maybe "FPA_deathanim 0"
or smth,
Last edited by λ Raven_Animate's λ; 31 Jul, 2023 @ 4:12am
ElTamales 11 Oct, 2023 @ 7:12pm 
the first person in special infected would be perfect, and would not break the immersion of the game
Zeus KrAZy 24 Nov, 2023 @ 2:37am 
Unsure if possible, but a value to adjust the clipping of the camera?

EDIT: Or add an optional few values to add an offset to the camera, if possible.
Last edited by Zeus KrAZy; 24 Nov, 2023 @ 3:03am
I'm unsure if this is possible...

But is it possible to make the legs appear when you are downed? And also, being able to see the legs move when you crawl when you activate it either with mods or commands.

I must add, thanks for updating this mod, I love it way too much.
Ren 3 Feb @ 8:50am 
A POV option, it's already partly in asa bug. (Reviving someone when they suddenly die will put you in POV mode but with the rest of your body invisible)
Sitonai 7 Apr @ 6:35am 
Could you add a feature that disables the FP animations for a certain player? Don't get me wrong I love this addon, however some of my friends doesn't like it and wants removed and some of them wants the realistic animations. Would be cool to allow a feature for people joining with this server side plugin to disable it.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50