Fair Trip [Repentance]
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Rip  [developer] 10 Mar, 2023 @ 3:25pm
Suggestions
give me some ideas to ignore
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
De_Bones 13 Mar, 2023 @ 4:35pm 
Is there a chance you could look into getting this to work with Revelations. I have no idea how difficult it would be but Good Trip doesn't work with it.
Rip  [developer] 13 Mar, 2023 @ 10:16pm 
I've never played Revelations so I have no idea how how difficult it would be to support it, but I can look into it. Depends on if they do a lot of fancy stuff with custom rooms I guess.
Could there be an option to disable the time addition after you hit 30 minutes? After that point it doesn't really matter how much time you take, and the calculations really make the game chug on large floors like Chest/Dark Room and The Void.
Rip  [developer] 3 Apr, 2023 @ 9:17pm 
Originally posted by Lemon Demon - Two Trucks:
Could there be an option to disable the time addition after you hit 30 minutes? After that point it doesn't really matter how much time you take, and the calculations really make the game chug on large floors like Chest/Dark Room and The Void.
good suggestion - I'll add this to the next update (soon™)
Leftbones 8 Apr, 2023 @ 2:30pm 
I'd like to request changing the default location of the map pop-up! It seems to always appear on the left side of the screen, which is right where External Item Descriptions usually is, it'd be nice if it defaulted to the center or right side of the screen instead.
Beet 31 Mar @ 5:04pm 
Please god fix the opacity. I keep dying as tainted lost and jacob because there's an enemy sitting underneath the minimap and I can't change the opacity to make them visible
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50