This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
clocas  [developer] 13 Nov, 2022 @ 1:53am
BUG REPORTING
i forgot to add this
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
killersnas400 15 Nov, 2022 @ 7:15pm 
The Pain elemental doesnt spawn the skulls. is weird
[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] lua/weapons/deternal_mancubus.lua:260: bad argument #1 to 'StopLoopingSound' (number expected, got nil)
1. StopLoopingSound - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/weapons/deternal_mancubus.lua:260

[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] lua/weapons/deternal_mancubus.lua:48: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. Remove - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/weapons/deternal_mancubus.lua:48
3. SelectWeapon - [C]:-1
4. unknown - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/commands.lua:871
5. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:54

[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] lua/weapons/deternal_mancubus.lua:48: Tried to use a NULL entity!
2. Holster - lua/weapons/deternal_mancubus.lua:48
3. unknown - lua/weapons/deternal_mancubus.lua:742

[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] lua/weapons/deternal_tyrant.lua:220: attempt to index local 'matrix' (a nil value)
1. unknown - lua/weapons/deternal_tyrant.lua:220

[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] gamemodes/base/gamemode/player.lua:192: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. GetClass - [C]:-1
2. unknown - gamemodes/base/gamemode/player.lua:192
3. TakeDamageInfo - [C]:-1
4. unknown - lua/entities/archvile_lakeoffire/init.lua:31

[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] lua/entities/marauder_axe/init.lua:15: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. LookupAttachment - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/entities/marauder_axe/init.lua:15

[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] lua/weapons/deternal_pain.lua:167: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. SetAngles - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/weapons/deternal_pain.lua:167

[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] lua/weapons/deternal_pain.lua:127: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. GetPhysicsObject - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/weapons/deternal_pain.lua:127

[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] lua/entities/paine_skullbarr/init.lua:63: Tried to use a NULL entity!
2. unknown - lua/entities/paine_skullbarr/init.lua:63

My professional opinion, more IsValid checks, just like with the EZ 2 sweps
joe_nel_godson 18 Nov, 2022 @ 6:06pm 
[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] lua/weapons/deternal_marauder.lua:22: Calling net.Start with unpooled message name! (Did you forget to call util.AddNetworkString serverside?)
1. Start - [C]:-1
2. PalpatineAnim - lua/weapons/deternal_marauder.lua:22
3. unknown - lua/weapons/deternal_marauder.lua:609 (x13)
[PFC] S. Skelle 14 Dec, 2022 @ 2:31pm 
the pain elemental skulls are errors for sum reason
HoLoDoC 22 Dec, 2022 @ 11:33am 
Dread knight's slam doesn't do any damage
The_REAL_Skuffy4 4 Feb, 2023 @ 7:03am 
Pain Elemental's right click ability doesn't work and the revenant shoots missiles out of it's feet for some reason.
Seilaah 26 Apr, 2023 @ 9:25am 
The new update is buggy:

[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] lua/weapons/datarnal_shitvile.lua:706: attempt to call global 'RegisterLuaAnimation' (a nil value)
1. unknown - lua/weapons/datarnal_shitvile.lua:706

x25
Bog 30 Jun, 2023 @ 9:29am 
Archvile: dies while teleported, always. dies before even half teleporting. only works fine if player immortal.
shoot himself if the degree of aim is low, I think the hitboxes of the projectile are too large.
wall of fire more like some kind of mirror of protection? it only attacks enemies if they are right inside it, and enemies don't attack it. In fact, I don't know if it was intended that way.

Mancubus: shoot himself sometimes (cannon balls touch ground and explode immedeately?).
this applies to all types of shots

DOOM Hunter: as others, hit himself with main attack (fireball), too big projectile problem.

Dread Knight: again, too big projectiles, also explosion is too big. shift teleport also big, and chipping for not what was wanted.

Marauder: I don't think it's a bug, but the shot from the shotgun is too aimed, as if it's some kind of desert eagle and not a classic shotgun.

Revenant: rockets are setted too low and also hit ground too close to player.

Tyrant: both main attack like any other throw rocket attack, had too big projectile so explode close to player if angle of aim is low. sometimes shoot player even in hight angle.
clocas  [developer] 30 Jun, 2023 @ 10:07am 
Originally posted by Bog🇺🇦:
Archvile: dies while teleported, always. dies before even half teleporting. only works fine if player immortal.
shoot himself if the degree of aim is low, I think the hitboxes of the projectile are too large.
wall of fire more like some kind of mirror of protection? it only attacks enemies if they are right inside it, and enemies don't attack it. In fact, I don't know if it was intended that way.

Mancubus: shoot himself sometimes (cannon balls touch ground and explode immedeately?).

DOOM Hunter: as others, hit himself with main attack (fireball), too big projectile problem.

Dread Knight: again, too big projectiles, also explosion is too big. shift teleport also big, and chipping for not what was wanted.

Marauder: I don't think it's a bug, but the shot from the shotgun is too aimed, as if it's some kind of desert eagle and not a classic shotgun.

Tyrant: both main attack like any other throw rocket attack, had too big projectile so explode close to player if angle of aim is low. sometimes shoot player even in hight angle.

the wall of fire is supposed to act as a shield

marauder's shotgun's spread is as accurate as possible to doom eternal's

i dont even know about the tyrant's problem

and every problem that is related to the projectiles spawning at the player's feet is because the player doesnt have the corresponding bone that theyre supposed to spawn at, like the clavicle bone that some playermodels dont have, causing this to happen, so try it with some other playermodels
Bog 6 Jul, 2023 @ 12:04pm 
Originally posted by resetti:

the wall of fire is supposed to act as a shield

marauder's shotgun's spread is as accurate as possible to doom eternal's

i dont even know about the tyrant's problem

and every problem that is related to the projectiles spawning at the player's feet is because the player doesnt have the corresponding bone that theyre supposed to spawn at, like the clavicle bone that some playermodels dont have, causing this to happen, so try it with some other playermodels

playermodel problem... i see, thanks
clocas  [developer] 6 Jul, 2023 @ 12:06pm 
yeah playermodels suck
the combine ones seem to have this issue too
clocas  [developer] 23 Jul, 2023 @ 4:43pm 
the archvile and dread knight have a new teleporting system where they actually move from one point to another smoothly
Last edited by clocas; 23 Jul, 2023 @ 4:57pm
Every explosion leaves some bright pink cloud that doesn't disappear
lubosanto 19 Jul @ 10:03am 
[DOOM ETERNAL: Demon Abilities] bad argument #4 to CreateConVar (string expected, got number)
1. unknown - lua/autorun/deternalabil_autoshid.lua:22
idk what means but i hardly see viewmodel
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50